51. Angry Husband- 2

Preeti's point of view

"Siddharth..suniye.." I hold his hand and pull him at one corner where no one can see us.

(Siddharth listen..)

"What..?" He asked while looking at here and there and then at me.

He sounds irritating and annoying when he was standing there with me. It kinds of hurt whenever he gave me his attitude and didn't talk to me. It was really hard to pacify him.

"Why are you ignoring me? " I asked him while taking a step closer to him.

"I am not ignoring you. I am behaving normally." He said while looking directly into my eyes and I can see the hidden anger in them.

"No, I know you are ignoring me since morning. I can tell the way you are talking to me. Please hume btaiye aap humse naraj kyon hai?" I asked while cupping his one cheek.

(Please tell me why are you angry with me.)

"Preeti..I'm fine. Please move, I have a lot of work to do." He said while moving aside to go but I hold his hand and make him stop to go.

"No, I won't let you go until you tell me why are you angry with him." I said.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Okey fine. Yes I am angry with you because I was missing you so badly. You know I can't sleep without you at night but you decided not give a attention to your husband. " He said while taking a step towards me like a predator.

I gasped and out my hands on his shoulder to support me when he suddenly pulled me in his arms by my waist. My lips parted when he leaned to me and traced my lower lip with the pad of his thumb. His eyes were fixed on me and looked at me intensely.

"I wanted to kiss these red lips. I wanted make sweet love with you and sleep in your arms while talking to our little princess. You don't have any idea how long was last night for me." He whisper huskily while nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent.

"It's been more than three weeks I make love with you and last night I wanted to make love every inch of your body. " He traced his nose on my neck. I closed my eyes, tilted my head aside to give more space and waited for him to give a lingering kisses on my neck. I feel his lips on my neck but he didn't move them. He hold my head from the scalp and pulled me towards him.

"I wanted to feel your soft lips moving against mine in a passionate kiss." He
whisper while brushing his lips on mine and blow his hot breath in my lips but don't kiss me. I felt a tingling feeling in whole body when his lips brushed mine and wanted him to kiss me. I wanted to do everything with him what he said to me. But as our lips about to meet he pulled back and leave me. I felt bad at the sudden loss of his touch. I looked at him and he stood there again in his poker face and show me his attitude.

"Sorry.." I hold my both ears and batted my eyelash while giving him my puppy eyes.

He sighed and shake his head as no while removing my hand from my ears.

"If you want to make up things for me. You have to do one thing for me." He said while taking me in his arms again.

"I can do anything to cool down your anger." I said.

"Think before to promise anything Mrs. Siddharth Kapoor." He said while smirking at me.

Uughhh...I hate his smirk. When gave me smirk I know something naughty is cooking inside his head..

But What he will ask? Maybe a kiss which I am wiling to give him but in our room.

"I will do anything.." I said confidently.