63. Epilogue

Preeti's point of view

"It's been a while since our family get together and celebrating any festival." Shivani di said while adding the sugar in water.

"Yeah...we celebrate Diwali together when Siddharth's got engaged to Preeti and his family came to India to celebrate Diwali with us." Mummy said while making bundi ladoo.

"Look how far we come. Now they are happily married and have two beautiful kids." I blushed and smile when Shivani di said looking at me.

"But still they are the most romantic and shy couple, after having two kids. Sid always never get enough of my little sister."

"Ddiii...." My face turned into beetroot when Shivani di said while bumping her shoulder to me. I had a blushing smile in my face while I was trying hard to peel the carrot.

"What..? Everyone knows, Sid ji can't spend single day without you and same goes to you." Mummy said  and I lowered my head to hide my red cheeks and blushing smile.

It's been years since Siddharth and I got married and nine years when I first saw him here in my house. From that day to till date I fell in love with my husband more deeply. Passing years our love increased and we have two beautiful kids. Though we have many hurdles in our path but we crossed them together and now our life os changed for batter. Siddhant turned five and he looked like just Siddharth. He also had the same hobbies as Siddharth. But they both are so possessive for me and always fight for eachother only get my attention. Siddharth tease Siddhant deliberately, to kiss me and hug me in front of me and as usual Siddhanth started crying getting his father cozy with me. I just love when they both do that. My both boys love me so much.

I met Jeffery Smith when Siddhanth turned one. Siddharth through a grand party when our son turn one and invite almost whole city on his birthday. He also invited Jeffrey and he was happy to meet me and Siddhanth. He blessed him and apologized me for what happened in Siddharth and my life because of his family. We both forgive him and decided to forgive him also.

Kartik and serra both are dead. Kartik  died in an accident and dead on the spot while serra hang herself in her cell at the same day when jury announced her punishment. I feel bad for her sometimes. She was in love with Siddharth but you can't forced your love to anyone if he didn't love you back and her love wasn't a love. She was obsessed with Siddharth, which makes her criminal. But I am happy now no one can hurt my family.

"Where are your both Sid by the way? We haven't seen them since morning?" Shivani di asked while entering inside the kitchen.

"Wo papa ki shop per gaye hue hai or Siddhanth bhi unhi ke sath hai. " I said softly while giving her a soft smile.

(He went to papa's  shop and took Siddhanth with him.)

After two days was Diwali and our family decided to celebrate this Diwali together in my home town Saharanpur. So Siddharth bought time from his busy schedule and we all came to India, a day before yesterday.

Today he went to our grocery shop with papa to help him. It's a festival season and shop got busy in these days so Siddharth offered help to papa and Papa took it. Siddhanth also wants to go with his Dad and nanu so they took him also with them.

"Bhabhi..I'm tired. My davils makes me exhausted. " Keerti walked inside and put her head on my shoulder tiredly from behind. Her twins are really naughty. After kyara, James and Keerti had two  cute identical twin boys and they really make her tired but not more than my Siddhanth. He is calm and collected like his father but he get super naughty with his siblings and doesn't leave a chance to annoy them. Even Nick's son chase also afraid of him.