20. Hangover

Preeti's point of view

I woke up in the morning and looked at the my right side of bed and it's empty, means Siddharth already awake. My whole body is aching and someone playing a drum aggressively inside my head that its ready to split into two.

I looked around the floor for my dress but I frowned looking at its condition. It was all torn up.

Why I tore my own dress.

Our whole room was all mess like someone play cricket there.

What happened here last night and why my dupatta is tying to the bed headboard.

I wrapped the blanket over my naked body and got up from the bed but fell on it again as soon as dizziness hit me.

"Aahhh..." I winced in pain buried my head between my knees and winced it again when sudden wave of pain go through my head like someone bang it on wall.

"Good evening my sleepy head." Suddenly bedroom door open and Siddharth waked inside with a tray of food. He is wearing a black t-shirt along with dark jeans looking all mouthwatering.

"What..? Evening...?" I asked him with shock and looked at the watch.

Indeed it's evening. It was 5.15 p.m of the evening. But why have I sleep so long. I never sleep so long. In fact I woke up before everyone in the morning.

"Why didn't you wake me up early. Why have I sleep so long and what happened to our room. Who turned it upside down?" I asked him so many questions in one breath and got up from the bed but sit again m due to the dizziness.

Siddharth put the tray between us and packed on my lips. Blanket on me fell from my upper body and my naked bosoms was clearly visible to his starving eyes. I pulled the blanket again till me chest and blushed under his starving heated gaze when I saw he didn't even blink yet. He took a deep breath try to calm his sex hormones. He pulled out his shirt over his head and make me wear it.

"Here take this first then I will answer your all questions." He gave me the two aspirin along with coffee. I took the aspirin and take a cup of coffee.

I spit it as soon as I took its first sip. It was bitter black coffee.

"Drink it. You will feel better and eat this. You didn't have eat something since morning you must be hungry. " He said while raising the coffee cup towards my mouth.

"Siddharth what happened here last night. Who did this to our room and why my dress is torn up? Why my head is aching like someone is playing the drum inside." I said while sipping the black coffee and squeezed my eyes when its bitter taste hit my taste buds.

"So you didn't remember anything?"

Before I could answer him I ran to the washroom while cupping my mouth and throw up all which I had eaten yesterday while holding the toilet sit. Siddharth pulled my hair back and patted my back.

I hold the seat again when I again feel to throw up.

What is happening to me? Why I am throwing up like? Had I eaten something wrong?

Siddharth gave me the glass of water to clean my mouth but I didn't feel good and throw up again.

"Here...drink some water." Siddharth handed me the glass.

I gaggle with the water and set on the floor while holding my head. I hate it when I feel dizziness and my head headache like someone running a bulldozer inside it and Plus I was smelling like a shit of alcohol.

"Hello my drunken cuet bhabhi..I have surprised for you?" Keerti barged inside the washroom with her ipad.

"Keerti I told you to delete this. Done it quietly or I have my ways." Siddharth shooting the dragers to keerti but she was looking at him mischievously and wiggling her both eyebrows.