52. The fear

Preeti's point of view

I woke up at 5.00 am in the morning and get ready after taking a shower. When I was taking a shower my nose started bleeding again and my head was about explode in extreme pain. I was about to fall on the wet floor but I immediately took the support of wall and sit on the floor until the dizziness went away. I have to tell this Siddharth, I know it's not normal and I can't take any risk with my baby.

Everyone wakeup around 7.00 am and came to downstairs for breakfast after getting freshen up. They ate breakfast in a hurry because today is keerti's mehndi ceremony and at night James keerti got engaged.

I didn't see Siddharth, Nick and James since morning. They didn't even came downstairs for breakfast, maybe they all leave for jogging or hitting gym, because they all are fitness freaks and didn't skip their exercise for single day, not even on their marriage. Keerti told me on our marriage day Siddharth hit the gym for four hours to look fit and handsome in his groom dress.

I went to upstairs to Siddharth's and my room to take a earrings which pooja wanted to wear in mehndi ceremony. As I opened the door of my room, I giggled looking at three best friends sleeping on our bed and cuddling each other, thinking each other as their wives.

Nick was sleeping between Siddharth and James and cuddling to Siddharth while James was sleeping cuddling Nick from his back and his head was resting on his back.

"Emm..You are so beautiful." Nick mumbled in his sleep while tracing his hands on Siddharth's bare chest.

I stood there watching the show and pressed my lips together to suppress my laugh.

"Baby..where is your boobs." Nick mumbled again while tracing his hands on Siddharth's chest. Siddharth frown in his sleep and push Nick's hand away from his chest.

"Let's have baby. I don't want Sid become father before me. Let's make love." Nick started kissing on Siddharth's face.

Oh! My god. MY Siddharth's virtue is in danger.

"Baby when you grow beard?" Nick mumbled again while kissing on Siddharth's jaw.

But I stood there while putting my hand on my mouth, trying hard to control my laugh.

"Where are your lips?" Suddenly Siddharth opened his eyes and My eyes went wide when Nick slammed his lips on Siddharth's.

I think I should step in to save my husband's virtue.

Siddharth's eyes went wide in shock when he feel's someone's lips on him.

"You fucking asshole. I'm not your wife." He jerked Nick away and kick both James and Nick out from the bed and wiped his mouth.

"Now I have to brush my teeth from detergent." Siddharth spit and run to washroom.

"Wh..what happened?" Both Nick and James said in unison and looked here and there with their sleepy eyes. I broke into laugh and then their eyes turn to me.

"Hey..pretty Preeti.."

"Good morning sister-in-law."

"Nothing...you three continue your romance. I just came here to bring earrings and James Please leave before bua ji see you. She will definitely scold you. I will send the breakfast here. Leave after breakfast." I said when my laughter died down a little.

"Oh! Yeah..Thankyou so much for reminding me. I should go now. My mom also going to kill me if she found out I wasn't at home. Don't worry about the breakfast. I will have it at my home." He said while getting up from the floor.

"Use the back door." I shouted after him.

"Don't worry Keerti will help me. I will leave after meeting her." He shouted back and ran from the room. I looked at Nick and he sleep again on the floor. I giggled and shake my head in amount. I walked inside the closet, take out Siddharth's clothes, put them on bed for him to wear then I took the earrings from my vanity and walked outside the room after covering Nick with blanket and let him sleep for a while.