Thank You!

So, this is the end. Glad you guys stuck with me throughout this hellhole of a book!

Here, I made this animation for the occasion (at the top) :)

I'm sad to see this story go, but I'm hoping to start some other fanfics after this. I'll make sure to keep you guys updated on what I plan to write (cough cough botw falco 😳👉👈).

There were some details about this story that I came up with that I wasn't able to comfortably fit within this story, so I'll make a list. And who knows, maybe I'll post that extra chapter where they go confront Vanessa.

Bonus details:

- Moonjumper likes to eat human flesh because he was the half of the Prince's soul left in the body.

- In case some of you didn't pick up on it, Hat Kid is the one really writing this story.

- We'd already established that Moonjumper's mood affects Snatcher and vice versa, which means that the only reason Snatcher "missed" Vanessa was because of Moonjumper.

- Snatcher owns a really large collection of Queen records.

- Yes, Snatcher watched Over The Garden Wall and liked it.

- The record (Y/N) gave Snatcher as a parting gift wasn't actually a collection of Over The Garden Wall songs, it was just Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. I believe some of you can relate to the poor guy's frustration.

- If (Y/N) hadn't left their ex, they probably would have been killed.

- Hat Kid, Bow, and (Y/N) still play Minecraft together online.

- (Y/N) does return to Subcon often, especially to hang out with their ghost kids. Fuck Snatcher, ammirite?

I'll post some acknowledgments to some of my readers and recommend some mote snatcher content later lmao