15

♥︎

"lixie why do you have extra prettier clothes?" felix smiled at joonsu "remember my friend? he's getting married today that's where me and your dad are going while you stay with baby hyeon and jeongin."

"your friend?"

"yes san, the one we saw at the park remember?"

joonsu didn't reply he instead got up from his spot and went up to felix clinging onto him while felix let him.

it didn't take long for him to realize that joonsu didn't like san. "hey what's wrong?" felix asked rubbing small circles on the six year old back. joonsu only held onto felix tighter.

"san is a very nice person and i'm sure his fiancé is too. there's no need to worry about him." felix said softly joonsu only shook his head.

"what if takes you away from us?" joonsu asked quietly that felix could barely hear. felix eyes soften as he held onto joonsu.

"san wouldn't do that joonie. he's getting married today to someone he loves. and i wouldn't leave you or your dad." felix said feeling joonsu nod against his neck.

"i just need to get a coat and we can leave." changbin said as he walked into the living room smiling at the sight. "can you get me one too?" changbin nodded before walking upstairs.

felix tried to get up only for joonsu to stick to him. he went ahead and turned off the tv before grabbing joonsus bag as they walked over to the garage waiting for changbin.

felix tried to get joonsu buckled up but he wouldn't let go felix. "ready?" changbin asked as walked over felix gestured to joonsu "what's wrong?" felix then tried to get joonsu in the car only to have joonsu protest.

"joonsu you have to let go of felix, you know we can't move the car unless everyone is safe." changbin said as he tried to get joonsu off felix. although he wouldn't lessen his grip on felix. changbin sighed looking at felix apologetic who only shook it off.

"how about i go in the back with you? like the first we went to go get cookies." felix asked to which joonsu agreed changbin silently disliking the idea.

they had no choice and joonsu held onto felix hand the whole car ride never once letting go. whenever changbin would try to talk to felix joonsu would start talking to felix.

they arrived at seungmin and hyunjins noticing how chans car was parked in the driveway already.

joonsu would not get out of the car until felix promised him he would carry him inside.

"hyunjin is almost ready then we can go." seungmin said they entered jeongin happily waiting for joonsu.

"joonie! guess who came? channie and he's going to help us build our own lego city!" jeongin said probably more excited then anyone in the house (me) but joonie didn't react only held onto felix.

"joonsu." changbin said since noticed how overprotective he was being over felix. joonsu looked at his dad with sad eyes. changbin sighing signaling for him to come to him.

joonsu hesitates but goes after felix tells him he should listen.

changbin walks upstairs and knocks on the door reviling hyunjin who was fixing his hair. "oh no what's going? my best buddy!" hyunjin said making joonsu smile.

"what's wrong?" changbin asked kneeling down to be eye level with joonsu. it took a while before he decided to speak up changbin being patient.

"i don't want lixie to leave us." joonsu whispers and changbin could see the his eyes glistening he pulled joonsu into a hug. "lixie is not going to leave us. we're going to wedding, even uncle minnie and jinnie are going." changbin explained but joonsu shook his head.