epiloge

♥︎

hyunjin let out a yawn as he sat down back on the bed bored as he waited for changbin and minho to finish getting ready.

"hey isn't chan supposed to be here?" he asked realizing it was just the three of them.

changbin looked at minho who shrugged "he was. he's probably with jeongin they're always together."

"i'm going to go check on the other room." he said as he got up but minho beat him to the door "i'll go check on the because last time you got seduced instead of checking. i'll be back."

minho walked out the room but the reason he wanted to check was because he wanted to see han.

he knocked on the door once but had to knock again since they wouldn't answer until he knocked again. the door peeked open to reveal seungmin who raised his brow "yes?"

minho tried to open the door but seungmin kept a firm hold until minho heard sniffling. "whose crying?" he isntantly asked.

"no one now please leave." seungmin replied trying to close the door but minho pushed just as equally knowing that han was in there.

seungmin tried to close the door glaring at minho who did the same until he heard the crying getting louder which made him worry.

"jisung!" minho shouted as loud as he could making seungmin face palm at what he did.

the door opened only to reveal a very pissed of jisung with his arms crossed over. "hannie! your okay." minho said as he rushed pulling jisung into a hug who didn't return it.

once minho pulled back from the hug he noticed how jeongin was siting on the couch quietly crying while felix comfort him.

"oh innie sorry." that only made jeongin cry more which made him recieve a glare from everyone else in the room.

minho gave them a sheepish smile "what happened?" he mouthed to jisung who looked at seungmin and felix.

"jeongin and chan had a fight this morning and now we don't know if chan is coming." felix said thankful that jeongin didn't cry more.

"i need the address, i need you to have changbins lawyers on speed dial, and to move the ceremony at least twenty minutes later." minho said ignoring jisungs concerned look.

"he's never going to talk to me." jeongin spoke up as minho stopped in his tracks and turned back around sitting next to jeongin.

"in order for us to help you, we need the whole story innie." minho said giving him a reassuring smile.

"we were talking about the wedding and i-i told him that i wanted to get married soon too. he said he didn't like marriage and i told him i understood. then i told him how i wanted to have kids, i wanted all that with him.." jeongin closed his eyes as he felt them sting "he said i shouldn't even think of it because that would never happen."

minho had his fist clenched because he had known it was jeongins dream to get married and have kids. they had started working for changbin at the same time and had each others back. "have the lawyers numbers. i'm bringing him here i don't know how but i am."

minho got up and rushed towards the door giving jisung a fast kiss before running back to the room.

"i'm beating up chan. are you in or?" minho said as he got his car keys and phone. "what happened? isn't he with them?"

minho shook his head "this dude really had the audacity to tell jeongin to forget about ever getting married or having kids and who knows what else he said or did."