Hi.Help me? please♡︎

hi

*inserts chan's fake crying*

Thank you (Sorry) for reading my book/s with my awful English level.
Horrifying grammar and just everything..

PLEASE STOP READING IT

so there was a time I wanted to delete all my books and even account.. but I see many of you like it (do you really?) and even re-read it (why??)
So instead of deleting it or even edit it. I was thinking of re-writing it.

But
♡︎ I NEED YOUR HELP ♡︎
Is there anything you would have wanted more of? Ex. More of San and Felix? More Jisung? More Joonsu ruining surprises? More Seungjin (♡︎) ? Anything that was confusing?

Also some of you wanted... you know... that four letter word starts with s ends with t.. I can't write it but if someone volunteered we can add it.
IF you want.

I'm going to finish up my projects first but then re-write this mess. So please feel free to add any suggestions. Thank you in advance ♡︎♡︎♡︎
I hope you are all safe and ok ♡︎

fyi: the whole storyline/plot will stay exactly the same. I'm going to keep the original story up as well. I wrote this story 2 years ago when my English was not good. Now I'm a tiny bit better so I want to be proud of what I publish.

We are almost at 200k 😭

Ok soo if you want to read about my nonsense:

I recently quit my job. My first real *big girl job* and I was so happy. But then I started getting bullied by 30/40 year old women.. HR got involved and they had to fire six people. I then was in charge of a whole new department with only 3 months of experience. Then the bullying started again. I trained someone and showed them everything I knew and trusted them. They backstabbed me ☹︎ and I was getting bullied again by 3 more ladies. At this point I was severely depressed. I left my house at 7am and didn't come back until 7pm. I would get home and sleep. On the weekends I laid in bed all Saturday and Sunday because I was so exhausted to do anything. So I quit and just until this past few two weeks I finally started to feel much more "normal."

I love writing because I think it's a great form of expression. Writing is art. Just like how people draw, authors write. It's a comforting hobby for me. And thanks to you all I feel acknowledged ♡︎ I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ♡︎

Soooo I'm gonna keep writing and even more now. So please keep an eye out for some projects. ♡︎

♥︎ I don't believe in love (Seungjin) updated weekly.
♥︎ Kingdom Tragedies (♡︎) updated bi weekly.
♥︎ One Shots (All Ships) coming soon updated at least once a month.
♥︎ Secret Family (♡︎) coming soon going to be slow updates.
♥︎ Unconditional (♡︎) coming soon going to be slow updates.
♥︎ Testimony (♡︎) coming soon going to be slow updates.

WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL BEING? 🔝I found (he? Them?) on Pinterest and was dying of cuteness

I found (he? Them?) on Pinterest and was dying of cuteness. I FEEL SOO SOFT when I look at him.

If you know the name please. I beg you help me.

IM OBSSED.
Crying over cuteness.

I love Seungjin.
In case you didn't know..

In the meantime I'm going to call him Seungjin.

I literally don't want to let you go.

Anyways

Have a great day

And I love you.