𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

I need to update this more frequently. It usually takes me a few days because I usually add on when I don't have writer's block and am feeling inspired. But anyways, something BIG happens in this chapter as well. I hope no one was team Jhacari anyway. Read to find out! Oh yea, I didn't read over this for grammatical errors, so I'll update it every now and then once I notice something whenever I actually go over it. Happy reading and hope everyone's been staying safe and healthy!🤍

~

Isis' POV
————
I woke up this morning with a horrible headache.

"Ahhh." I winced and rubbed my head while sitting up in my bed. "What the hell happened last night."

I had a flashback and got up and looked in my trash can and saw a condom.

"Fuck." I did a facepalm.

I was hoping it was all a dream.

How am I goin' come to college already and lose my virginity, let alone to a frat nigga.

I looked at the time and then my calendar and remembered that we do a sort of trial of our classes today.

My first one is in 50 minutes.

I grabbed my clothes and shower caddy and headed to the bathroom outside my room since we have a suite with our own bathroom.

I knocked on the door and heard a voice respond.

"I'll be done in a sec!"

It sounded like Melea's voice.

"You ok in there?" I asked.

"Yea. Just the first day of my period. You know how that is." She sighed.

"Oh for sure. The absolute WORST. Just come to my room and let me know when you're done." I replied.

"Gotchu." She responded back.

I walked back to my room and sat on my tiny twin XL bed deciding who I should tell first. My sister Talia, or my best friend Taylor.

I haven't spoken to Taylor in a minute.

I opened the iMessage app and decided what I was even gonna say to her.

After a few minutes of thinking, I decided to just send her "It happened🥺🍆" and I sent the same to Talia since she was so curious to know if I were still a virgin when I was back home.

I turned my phone off and saw Melea come to the door after awhile.

"I'm not on my period. Just super nervous. I get anxiety."

"Nervous about what?"

"Starting classes today. My parents are hella strict and I'm here on a full ride. I need to be on my shit."

I nodded. "I understand. You got this girly." Just then I winced again and held my forehead. "Shit."

"You straight?" She looked at me concerned.

"To be honest with you...no. I drank last night...for the first time really."

"Oof. Believe it or not, I've actually been there. Make sure you stay hydrated today and maybe eat a good breakfast." She suggested.

"I would love to go to the caf, but my class is soon." I sighed. "I'll be ok, it's just a headache. Other than that I can think straight, but I'll definitely make sure I drink a lot of water today. Thank you."