𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

*The bedroom door slams open*

I jump and lift my head up and see my little sister Talia at the door.

"Momma said you gotta take me to school. I woke up late."

I groaned.

"What? You was the one that was sooo ready to get ya license last year so you could get a car. Key word: responsibilities. Get up pooh."

I threw a pillow at her and she quickly closed the door.

"Two days left.
That's it. Then I'll officially be a college freshman forreal at Clark Atlanta."
I thought to myself.

I looked up at the ceiling and threw a mini temper tantrum in the bed by kicking my covers around.

"UGHHHHH." I yelled out. I got up and trudged into my connected bathroom and flicked the light on.

"DAMN ISIS!" I yelled looking at my reflection in the mirror.

I got my toothbrush ready and brushed my teeth then washed my face. Next step was to fix my hair.

I took my bonnet off and fixed my hair up into a cute lil top bun and put on this cute striped dress I got from H&M last weekend with my bestfriend Taylor.

I got dressed and asked Talia if we could go outside so she could take a picture of me to post on Instagram.

Side note: I try to post a picture every 2 days. I don't wanna blow people's phones up with notifications.

"Talia! HURRY UP. WE GOTTA GO."

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Jeezus. Hold on."

I rolled my eyes and damn near threw my phone at her when she got to the bottom step.

"Don't start. Anyways" she grabs her purse since we not really learning anything anymore. "Let's head outside."

I grab my keys and my Michael Kors purse and head outside.

"Where you wanna take it?"

"Right here." I walk over to a nice lil area a little bit away from our house. "I'm trying not to fuss at you all the time but it's hella hot Tal. Can you hurry up but make sure you take a few pics?" I put my hand over my eyes.

Damn sun in my face.

"Yea yea." I hear the camera clicking a good 87 times.

"Ok that's good." I take my phone and look at the pictures. "See Tal. At least you're good for something." I laugh and softly push her shoulder. She rolls her eyes.

It's a sibling thing. She doesn't take what I say personally and vice versa.

I scrolled through the pictures till I found one I really liked. Lemme post it right quick...

 Lemme post it right quick