𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

I'm working on so many books right now cause I've had so many ideas as of late. I've been seeing a lot of activity with this book nearly every day, please show the same love to "Sugar Daddy" cause I plan on updating that one today as well AND I have a new short story that I'll be posting in a few soon as well called "Quaran-Feen" where I'll be updating constantly as I've pre/written some chapters and will be publishing chapters in sets instead of one by one like this book and the other one. Anyways, I hope everyone's staying safe and healthy. Here's chapter 13. Enjoy! (I haven't checked for spelling/grammar issues so bare wimme. Just wanted to get something posted.) WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AT THE END ⚠️🔞

P.S. "Isis" aka @maaminextdoor from Instagram is pregnant!! I haven't been on her page in awhile since I haven't been writing and needing photos for the book, but yea! Congrats to her!💕🙏🏽

~

Isis' POV
————

My whole day so far has been pretty fun.

There's been some fun little activities for the freshmen only and my roommates and I have gotten a chance to meet some new people.

I didn't see Bryson the rest of the day, but that was fine with me. Kinda wanted to avoid him anyway.

By the time we finally got to our dorm and stopped hanging out with new people, it was time for the party.

"What you wearing bitch?" Samara asked as she knocked on my door lightly and stood there.

I laughed lightly. This girl be cracking me up already and it ain't even been a week.

"I think ima wear this lil black dress." I held it up and showed her.

"That's cuteeee. You goin' be able to twerk in it?" She asked and raised her eyebrow.

"Girl. Ion twerk."

"So you one of them lames that be standing in the corner on they phone?"

"Nooo."

"Then why even go to a party if you either not goin throw sumn or catch sumn?"

"Samaraaa. Bye. I'll dance." I laughed.

"Good. We gotta assert our dominance anyway. Let these people know who we are. I'm tryna get me a lil boo."

"Already? Take me as an example of what NOT to do. I shouldn't have came into college with a relationship." I explained.

"Well technically," she walked over and sat on my tiny twin bed, "I feel like the relationship went downhill when y'all stepped on campus. Maybe you just need to go through your little hoe phase."

I shrugged.

"I don't know girly. Thanks for the pep talk though. Where's Ken and Melea?" I asked.

"They both in Ken's room doing each other's makeup. I told them we pretty bitches even when we natural, but they tryna impress impress."

I laughed. "You're really something else. You know that?"

"Of course." She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled while getting up and walking back towards my door.