𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Bryson's POV

Ian stay in the administrator's office for long. There was no need, my damn teacher was just tweaking.

Trey and I don't have any other classes together but we straight. No hard feelings or nothing.

Shit. I keep thinking about my dumb ass making a fool out of myself like that in front of Isis.

The rest of my classes went smoothly. I mean we ain't doing shit but watching movies or being on our phones.

Ion even know why I still came. The last days are usually t'd at our school though and a lot of people actually show up.

I'm just ready to go home. Ready to graduate. Ready to finish some music I been working on.

I got a lot of shit to do.

————
Isis' POV

What. A. Day.

When I tell you today was so lit. People were playing music loud in the cafeteria. Taylor and I was turning up and twerking.

Ima miss her most definitely. That's my girl.

I spent most of my day in my favorite teachers' classrooms. Gonna be my last time seeing em unless I gotta drive up cause Talia got in a fight or something.

Currently I'm in my theater teacher's room with Taylor.

We were both theater kids. Always in a play. If we weren't the main characters then we were up on the stage doing something else.

I don't mean to toot my own horn...but ya gal can sing.

Taylor was talking with some of our theater friends and I went to go use the bathroom.

I walked out and down the hall to the bathroom. I stopped when I saw Bryson talking to his ex girlfriend right by the water fountains out by the bathrooms.

I was peeking behind a tall stand up poster that said "Join Debate Team!"

It felt weird seeing him talk to her since I thought they were done.

It looked like they were arguing though. I never knew the girl's name. I just remember always seeing her sitting on his lap and braiding his hair and all that shit when we had chemistry together.

I tried to listen in, but just then my damn phone fell out my front pocket.

Why was it in my front pocket you ask? I know. I don't know. My earbuds and lipgloss are in my main back pocket I usually put my phone in.

Bryson looked over to where I was and I casually picked it up and fixed the sign.

"Aye. Whatchu doing?" He called out at me.

"Just making sure y'all tell some of the underclassmen to join debate team...ya know...for next year." I smiled nervously.

His ex girlfriend eyed me weirdly.

I was never into the debate team so why would I be sponsoring them?

I turned back and walked back to the theater room. I didn't have to use the bathroom anymore. Now I was nauseous though.

What if they get back together? What if they go to the same college? That would be a highschool relationship gone right. All the seniors who graduated before that were dating each other been went separate ways.