𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

So like, I was so scared today cause this book disappeared and then the number of reads was at 0 so I wasn't sure what was going on. Just glad to be back. Sorry this is a few words shorter than my last chapter. Just wanted to get something posted today as a "my book is back" celebration type thang lml. I'll check for grammatical errors in a few. But hope you enjoy! Are you team Bryson or team Jhacari👀 Happy reading. xox

~

Isis POV
————
I'm not gonna sit here and act like I don't get jealous cause I do, but I mean, I don't know what to expect. We just got here and he already talking to girls.

It would be different if maybe she brought other girls and guys to the table, but it's just her. I'll definitely have to text Bryson and see what's up in terms of our relationship.

"You good girly?" Samara asked as she picked up a fried chicken leg and looked up at me.

"Couldn't be better." I lied and focused my gaze away from Bryson.

Samara turned her head and looked.

"That's yo nigga or something?" She asked.

"Something like that."

"Whose that lul' girl?"

"That's what I'm tryna figure out." I sighed.

"Well," she turned back around in her seat, "I would definitely talk to him ASAP cause if that's the case and he doing that flirting shit, I feel like you have the right to flirt too. Issa new school, new opportunities. Soooo much freedom."

I shrugged. "I'll ask him tonight I guess."

"Good." Melea spoke up.

After we finished eating, we gave ourselves a "self tour" of the campus and tried to figure out where everything was on our own.

"Y'all need help?" A voice asked.

We all turned around and saw this cute looking white boy.

"Nah, we're just sorta checking things out on our own. Thanks though." Kennedy replied.

"Aight good cause I wouldn't know how to help y'all. Ima freshman too, just wanted to be nice." He chuckled. "Don't feel comfortable seeing girls walking alone on a college campus."

"Well, thank you. We appreciate it." I smiled. "Good thing it's not dark yet."

"Hell yea. If that were the case I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable seeing y'all out here. But I'm Luke."

"Nice to meet you." Kennedy smiled.

"Yea. Nice to meet you." Melea responded.

"Heyy white boi!" Samara giggled.

I laughed. "Lord. Hey Luke. Nice to meet you. I'm Isis, This is Melea, Kennedy/Ken, and Samara."

They all smiled and waved once I mentioned their name.

"That's wassup. And yes lil' mama I know ima white boy. Chose this school cause I felt like it would be good for my major which is Communications (Radio & Television) with a minor in Film. The sexy black girls are a plus. What y'all planning on majoring in?"

"Law." Samara answered.

"Psychology." Kennedy replied.

"Nursing." I added.