Bottom Top Nerves - Inosuke

"Pig."

"Bitch."

"Pumba."

"Side bitch."

"Is this your first time?"

"What the heck are you saying?" Inosuke grunted, staring down at you as his boar mask tilted downwards at the action. Steam left the nostrils of the face, making you wonder how you even held a something in your heart for him. "Are you saying—! Are you saying I can't handle this—?!"

"Pussy."

"Fight me!"

"Too lazy for that shit." You muttered, rolling onto your side tiredly. "Go screw Tanjiro or something."

"HAH—!"

"Inosuke." He stilled at the tone of your voice, eyes peering into your back that faced him. What's wrong with her?.. crazy woman. Inosuke huffed under his breathe with incoherent mumbles in agitation as he finally threw off his boar mask. "You don't have to do this..." even though we've been married for a while though, went unsaid.

"I want to!"

"Huh?" You rolled backwards to face him, (e/c) orbs peering into his green ones in confusion. "What's with the sudden change?" He wasn't in the mood just a few minutes ago. Your husband handled kisses but wouldn't go farther than that. You always thought he was trying to make you crazy. "I thought you hated it— even told me to go to that lonely Tomioka neighbour!"

"That was a joke!"

"Still hurts though."

"Weakling."

"And? Why-? Why the sudden switch?" You demanded, angered by his insults. "Explain."

"Fine." He refused to look at you. "It's my first time."

He looked at you.

    "I'm a virgin." Inosuke turned away from you, eyes focused on the ceiling as pink spread across his cheeks in embarrassment. His blue-grey locks of hair hid his eyes slightly, only making the blush on his face even more prominent. It was a picture rare to see.

  Too bad cameras weren't invented yet.

   You let out a snort, "That's so weird." Inosuke twitched at your words, a tick mark appearing on his forehead. His mouth opened as he prepared a mental list of loud, vicious speeches to defend what remained of his pride and dignity as a man. "You have the vibe of a guy who knows how to make women scream."

   Inosuke raised a brow at your pause—-

   "And the face to make straight men go gay."

    He twitched.

    "You act like you've done it before—! Such big words, eh?! What about you—!"

"I'm a virgin too."

"Then why—?!"

Why are you so comfortable around the subject?

You smirked.

"I know that if I was a man, you would be the Uke and I would be the seme."

.

.

.

   He saw RED—-

  "THAT'S IT! I'M LEAVING!"

   "..are you seriously going to be your own cock-block?"

A/N; Wrote a bunch of short chapters a long time ago... watch out for a bunch