Bloopers Special

Warning: this chapter is an exclusive BTS of the making of Buttferly Boys. Actors haven fallen out of script. Weaves have been snatched. Heads have butter. Weed has been smoked. I REPEAT—-

# Giyu - lonely

"That's not true. I don't hate you. I accept you..." he lifted her gaze to him and ignored the rain dripping onto them and rubbed his thumb on her bottom lip.

(Name) blushed under his gaze.

  "Only when your lips aren't crusty like this." He pulled his hand away, staring at his coworker with blank eyes. Her lips felt like sandpaper. He narrowed his eyes when she glared at him, embarrassed. "What?"

  "...you're the one who stole my lip balm."

  "That doesn't give you an excuse."

   He watches her dig into her sleeve and shove her hand in his face— a card in her hand. His eyes widened slightly. It was forbidden..! Completely unheard of.  "It does."

  "I admit defeat." He stared at the card in her hand, the two arrows mocking him.

#Muzan - Ironic

She let out a small sigh quietly, but he could still hear her. The sound of her breathing, her heart beating. Somehow every time he heard it, something akin to warmth would erupt him his chest— beating through the iron walls he had made around his heart.

"Why are you asking?"

"..b-because—-" (Name) turns away from Muzan, arms crossed. "The DIRECTOR IS TOO LAZY TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL!"

  Yonokia sputters, astounded at the rude character switch in her actors.

  "Just because I used my other book doesn't mean I'm lazy!" She announces, standing up with a scowl in her face. She then sits back down with a huff. "It's difficult being this level of lazy, did you know that?"

She ignores their unimpressed faces.

"But you wouldn't understand— would you?"

# Shinobu - Painful

   "Please! I'll tell you anything!"

   "Ah~ If you make a noise there will be a punishment, do you understand?" He growled into the woman's ear and continued as if he had no reply from her. Without hesitation, the whip met pale skin—

"This is basically Fifty Shades of Grey, Director-san!" Shinobu chirped looking the author dead in the eyes. "You made (Name) the DOM in this too?"

"..I-uh..."

"Kinda reminds me of Jumin Han too!" Shinobu grabbed Yonokia's phone out of nowhere, looking through it. The actress looks at the girl staring at her with pink cheeks. "You're very lonely aren't you?~"

"..n-no!"

"Then why does it show that you have over three Otome games downloaded?"

"......"

Shinobu gives her a smile that sends shivers down her spine.

# Sanemi - Two Face

He blinked a few more times to clear his vision and froze at the sight of (h/c) locks, a hand on his before his features softened in slight guilt. He tried to ignore the warmth erupting in his chest but failed.

So he gently took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers. And shut his ey——

"Your hands are sweaty." Came the disgusted voice of the girl beside him and his eyes snapped open to see her rip her hand out of his. "Gross."

"That's not in the fucking script, woman!"

(Name) shot him an unimpressed look and threw him a familiar card. "Sweaty hands aren't in the script either, dipshit."

So whaddya think of this? Should I do more stuff like this every so often?