Valentine's Day Scenarios

Tanjiro:

(Name) opened her eyes groggily at the sound of the door opening, a yawn leaving her mouth. She stared at her ceiling lazily, well aware of how her hair remained a mess and the slight wet patch on her pillow.

   "He's already left for his mission with the Pillars, huh?.."

  A sigh left her. Exhaustion and sadness engraved into her voice when she turned to her side, only to see the empty side of their large futon, untouched. A bitter feeling echoed through her chest as she sat up, only to pause when the bedroom door slid open.

  Red met (e/c).

  A smile on his lips.

  A tray of food and red roses resting in his hands.

   Her eyes watered. Tanjiro, you—-

   "Happy Valentines Day, (Name)!"

Zenitsu

His heart stops for moment at the words that leave her. His lips tremble, hands gripping onto his trousers tightly. Eyes avoiding her gaze, a fierce blush rests on his cheeks as though he had been painted pink across his face.  

   "U-um," She doesn't know what else to say. She's in no better state than him. Her face resembles a tomato as he shakily drops the yellow scent pouch into his hands and pink rose into her hands.

  "H-happy Valentines d-day.." he's avoiding her eyes now and that causes her to smile. She walks towards him, leaving a small peck on his cheek.

  "Thank yo—-" She couldn't finish her words because he froze.

And then fell over in shock.

"S-she kissed me..."

  Giyu

He only lets a small upturn on his lips to be seen by the others. His hands run through his dark locks bashfully, his head lowered towards her. His eyes, soft. A small pink card rests in his hands and he's quiet. So quiet. His voice.

"Thank you."

But that doesn't stop her from running up to hug him and receiving his cream rose.

"Happy Valentine, (Name)."

He pecks her forehead.

"You too, Giyu."

Inosuke

His head is turned away from her, stubbornness oozing out of him. His face covered by his boar mask. Arms crossed over his chest, steam puffed out the nostrils of the boar but not out of his usual anger.

"Inosuke?" Her voice is timid towards him and he almost freezes—- almost, Inosuke doesn't freeze. He tended instead, not wanting to be seen as weak. "U-I'm.."

"Shut up." He walks towards you, chest puffed off, dropping his boar mask when he stands. Blue locks fly out and unreadable, green eyes stare you down. His arms are no longer crossed but now hold onto his boar mask as he approaches you.

A hand slams against the wall beside your head and you freeze. A warm breathe is against your ears and you shut your eyes.

Only to gasp at his next words.

"I-I love you too.. Dammit."

Muzan

He only watches you from afar, at the edge of a balcony. A bittersweet smile resting on his lips when the other man nears you. His black locks cover his saddened red orbs. Something alike to envy courses through him.

  And he crushes his burgundy rose bitterly when you two embrace.

  "Happy Valentine, huh?"