Bloody Water 2 - Muzan/Giyu

She stumbled forward, the hand wrapped around her wrist tightening its grip on her. A droplet of nervous sweat ran down her forehead as she was practically dragged forwards into an unknown direction. The pale hand flashed onto her yanked her upwards once more and [Name] couldn't help but ask.

"G-Giyu! What's the matter?.." The words were shaky, showing how confused and puzzled the girl was. Why are you acting like this? She had never seen her friend act in such a manner. "Giyu!"

He didn't answer, only continuing to pull her along the corridor. His face was showing nothing of how he felt except for the slight sharp narrow of his blue eyes. He's not going to listen to me, is he? [name] let out a trembling sigh, trying to remove her hand from his iron grip to no avail. Why was he acting so out of character?

"Giyu!" She snapped, dragging her heel back and stopping in her step with a hand on the wall. Her eyes widened when he turned to face her. Dark eyes filled with anger were thrown her way and she suddenly felt oh so small. "What are you doing.? Why are you acting like this?"

"I don't understand.." [Name] licked her lips nervously, unaware of how eyes switched to watch the action and the emotions held in the gaze.

Want.

Adoration.

Lust.

Frustrated, she thrusted her hand out of his grip, seeing how it loosened slightly and brought her hand to her chest. A soft gasp left her when she saw red fingerprints on the once smooth skin. He did that.? She looked at him in shock.

"Why?" She rubbed her wrist gently, lightly wincing at the small waves of pain that followed. "Just why?.."

"Why?" [Name] flinched at the dark tone, her heart racing. "You're asking that.."

Giyu's lips were pulled up at the corners, an almost dull smirk resting on his face. A brow was raised in question, almost in disbelief. Shivers ran down her spine when his half-lidded eyes looked her up and down, a chuckle leaving him.

  "Why aren't you looking at me, [Name]?"

  She looked away to the side, unable to handle his gaze.

  "[name], look at me."

She looked at him directly in the eyes and gasped when she was roughly dragged into a room— pushed against the wall. The sound of the door harshly slammed close follows.

  Her hands were pinned to the wall, wrists held tightly in his hands. Her back forced against the cold surface, her (h/c) locks falling to the front of her face. Despite all of this, her eyes focused on his blue ones that remained half-open, dull like a doll's. It was like he had given up or something had snapped inside up him.

And it frightened her.

..

"Why? You asked me if why I'm acting like this?.." Giyu let out another humourless chuckle that brought shivers down her spine. "To think that you don't know."

[Name] looked down, her mind racing in confusion and slight fear. What did I do? Her brows furrowed in thought but to no avail; "I-I don't understand..."

..

"You still don't— Heh.."

..

Her heart raced in her chest when a puff of warm air hit her ear, his lips resting by her head. Her eyes widened when she felt something trace her ear, followed by a soft puff of air. What? Her voice didn't leave her throat despite the cries in her head and her shoulders shook.