Cinderella x Reader- •Going to the ball•

Thank you too @justabatbat for the request of Cinderella

Character: Cinderella from 1950 owned by Walt Disney Studios

Hints~
(Y/n)= your name (duh!)
(H/c)= your hair color

(Y/n)'s POV
Cinderella and I have planning to go to the ball together (as friends) since we heard the exciting news. We both have always wanted to go and explore the palace and this was our chance. But poor Ella she was so nervous to ask her horrid step-family about letting her go. I made sure to stand by her side and pointed out to her step-family that it is decreed in the proclamation that she attend as she is an eligible young maiden'. Cinderella gave me a thankful smile with a twinkle in her sky-blue eyes. Her stepmother surprisingly didn't require any more persuasion and agreed to let her go. Only if she finished her chores for the day. I was going to help Ella since it was probable that her stepfamily would sabotage Ella's opportunity but she along with my father incessantly I worry about myself first.

My dad especially as he wanted me to catch the prince's eye. Yeah right like I'm going to be a babymaker for some snobby prince.

*Time skip*

Chose any dress you want or create the perfect one in your mind.

I spun around in my dress in front of the mirror

I spun around in my dress in front of the mirror. It was simple yet elegant so not anything over the top. Making my way to my dresser and its mirror I move a few strands of (h/c) hair out of my face being satisfied with my appearance.

*Time Skip walking to Cinderella's backyard carefully as to not ripe the dress*

I come around the back through the garden and am met with the sight of Cinderella in a torn pink dress, with messy hair, and hysterically crying.

"Ella! What happened?!" I yell concerned while running to her side.

"They- they, I" she starts sobbing harder as I sit on the stone bench allowing Cinderella to rest her head on my gown as she starts soaking it with her tears. I'm not upset I'm simply worried about Ella.

"Ella you must tell me what happened," I stress rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"I was prepared (y/n) to leave I swear but my family had other plans. They tore my dress to shreds even after all of the hard work the animals put in. I'm so sorry (y/n)." Cinderella says before breaking down into frantic sobs.

"Shhhhhh." I coo to Cinderella, "It's not your fault, you did nothing wrong. How about we run over to my place and I'll let you let you have one of my dresses."

"You don't understand (y/n) I'm nothing but a worthless servant girl."

"Ella your not, your kind you're a hard worker your passionate your beautiful your everything oh Ella I wish you could see yourself the way I see you and-"

I'm interrupted by a pair of soft lips on my own. I realize it's Cinderella kissing me with a loving passion. Her eyes are closed as she very gently starts biting my lip asking to enter. I close my eyes as well enjoying the feeling. I let her graceful tongue enter my mouth as my own eyes close.

We kiss till we slowly pull apart my eyes still closed. Slowly opening them I gaze directly back into Cinderella's sparkling blue eyes as the moonlight illuminates her face.

"Dreams really do come true." She whispers leaning back towards my lips. We share a moonlight kiss, holding each other's hands and enjoying the precious moment.
---------------

Please comment for constructive Criticism! It won't offend me I want to make the story more enjoyable.

Don't forget to star ⭐️ and comment!

Originally posted as oneshot #7 I think

644 words

Published: 2020
Last edited: November 24th, 2022