Young Lady Tremaine x Girlfriend Reader •Secret Lovers•

Shoutout @UrsulaCallistis1

This is a prequel to my Lady Tremaine x Older reader titled •Unexpected Visitors•

This is a prequel to my Lady Tremaine x Older reader titled •Unexpected Visitors•. I really enjoyed this oneshot and apologize for it taking so long.
——————————————————————————

(Y/N)'s POV

I stand in front of the iron gates of my new prison. Or, as my strict parents called it, girls reforming school.

Being a teen and soon a young adult, my parents believe that it would be best for me to face the facts of being a woman. And as my father put it, being at this school would keep me from being distracted by.........boys. The funny thing is he doesn't have to worry about me with boys as much as the ladies.

I smirk at the thought as I straighten my boring plaid uniform and skirt provided by the strict school. I grab my suitcase and shake off any nerves, before opening the gates and walking inside the reformatories' property.

Time skip~
Since moving into the school, I've settled into my plain room, which I'm not allowed to decorate. I've also acquired thirteen identical uniforms, all a disgusting brownish-red color and made of itchy fabric, and given my strict schedule which starts at five-thirty in the morning and ends at eleven.

My arms feel like jelly as I carry a heavy stack of books for my first official day of classes. The books include thorough and specific information about proper attire for a woman, proper speaking, ways to be a good wife, ways to be fertile for our husbands (as if), and a book about proper etiquette.

Dozens of girls like me walk like soldiers. They have the same outfits, and similar hairstyles, their footsteps are almost in sync, and analogous blank expressions adorn their faces. Not one smile is seen across the sea of young girls. Most of the girls' eyes gaze out ahead, with souls looking almost broken like prisoners.

I sigh, for the next two years, my parents are forcing me to stay here. And after seeing the high-rise iron fences around the Academy and the number of guards patrolling the grounds looking for rule breakers, there's no way to escape. And even though I'm pissed at my parents for sending me here, I don't hate them, so I'm staying here. In a brainwashing camp for girls.

In my daze, my body bumps into someone else, a teenage girl with pale skin. I scuttle to a stop to catch my balance; however, the girl falls back. I quickly grab her hand and catch her from falling in midair. Students surround us, to gander at the out-of-the-ordinary event. Despite the growing audience, the girl and I remain in the same position. We stare into each other's eyes, as cliché as that sounds. Her wide lime-green eyes fascinate me. A small strand of her dark brown hair escapes from her tight bun and sways across her blushing cheeks.

'She's beautiful.' I think. 'Like an evil queen.'
Suddenly, a cranky voice calls the girl and me, jolting us from our trance.

"Miss. Tremaine and Miss. (Y/N), what do you think you are doing?"