Jiminy Cricket x Pixie Reader •Another Conscience•

Thank @OliviaRzucidlo4973 for the request

Thank @OliviaRzucidlo4973 for the request. This was really fun to write. Just a heads up the reader is spunky and inspired a lot by the fairies of Pixie Hollow especially Tinker Bell. OK happy reading. :)
____________________________________________________________

Character: Jiminy Cricket

From the film: 'Pinocchio' owned by Disney made in 1940

(Y/N) = your name 💕

(E/C) = eye color 👁

(f/c) = favorite color 🌈

————————————————————

3rd Point of View

At night the quaint town is quiet and dark with only the dim candlelight of the streetlights lighting the roads. A small well-dressed green anthropomorphic cricket with a miniature battered suitcase in one of his hands and a blue umbrella in the other wanders down the pebble road unable to sleep. His name is Jiminy Cricket the former conscience of Pinocchio. With Pinocchio a real boy now and having his own life Jiminy had decided to move on and travel a bit looking for a new purpose.

The petite cricket gazes up to the night sky full of twinkling stars. He reminisces about a couple of times he has met the blue fairy. Jiminy had found her so physically beautiful, a true angel. Alas, Jiminy hasn't seen the blue fairy for a long time. He sighs and the cricket continues shuffling down the street staring at the biggest brightest star. Jiminy thinks out loud not expecting an answer.

"Oh my, Ms. Blue Fairy, can't you give me a sign on what I'm supposed to do now?" Jiminy hangs his head low feeling lost. Then suddenly a glowing piece of white silk paper travels down right in front of him. Gasping and wide-eyed, Jiminy moves a little away from the paper before seeing his name and stepping back towards it. The paper looks exactly like the note that the blue fairy and the angels sent before to tell Jiminy and Pinocchio about the boy's father.

Reading over the cursive writing the letter writes directly to Jiminy,

'Jiminy Cricket, you have been assigned to help guide another child during their time of need. This little girl needs a righteous conscience, a role you certainly are skilled in. Come to the old mill of the town for inside lives the girl and her unwell older brother. Please take good care of the child. May you especially find the love and happiness you deserve on this assignment.'

Jiminy reads the letter several times over. He takes a breath in not expecting such a task. In his mind Jiminy finds the last sentence of the letter repeating itself over and over again in his head, 'May you especially find the love and happiness you deserve on this assignment.' What could that be implying the handsome cricket wonders? Snapping out his thoughts, Jiminy smiles a little, maybe this could be good for him. Besides he's helping a child once more this is doing a good deed. With a new renowned sense of pride along with a skip in his step, Jiminy wanders towards the old mill-house that he can see across the small town. He's hoping that this child won't lead him to be swallowed by a whale.