Anne Wheeler x Freak Reader- •Strange Windows to the Soul•

(Last Edited/Grammar Checked/Slight Re-Write in June 2023.)

Character: Anne Wheeler

From: The 2017 'The Greatest Showman' by Disney

The reader has a rare condition with her eyes that causes many people to see her as a freak. Examples of your choice of eyes you possess below. ⬇️

Hints~(Y/N) = your name 💕 (L/N) = last name 💓(H/L) = hair length 💇🏽 (E/C) = eye color 👁     (H/C) = hair color 💆🏽‍♀️   (S/C) = skin color ✋🏽************************************************************************3rd Point of View

Hints~
(Y/N) = your name 💕
(L/N) = last name 💓
(H/L) = hair length 💇🏽
(E/C) = eye color 👁
(H/C) = hair color 💆🏽‍♀️
(S/C) = skin color ✋🏽
************************************************************************
3rd Point of View

It's a freezing January night with a blustery snowstorm traversing through the dark streets. Everyone is home snuggled in their beds or comforted by the heat of a fire—well, everyone except (Y/N).

Another large gust of snowy wind blows as she pulls her ragged coat closer to her shaking body. (Y/N) has traveled to New York City for one purpose, and that is to be part of the circus.

As (Y/N) wanders the empty streets of New York City, a thick, freezing wave of snow swirls through the air, obscuring her vision with white. Her limbs feel almost numb from the cold, yet, she somehow finds the strength to continue.

Her only chance of survival is finding the known sanctuary for freaks like her: the Barnum & Bailey Circus.

After another half hour of walking, the blizzard gradually subsides, and the young woman sees a faint flickering light in the distance.

With steely determination, she sets her sights on the beacon, trudging tirelessly through the thick snow, her heart pounding with hope and fear. Each footstep is a battle against the biting cold and the relentless wind, yet, with this new light, she draws on her inner strength.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity, she stumbles upon a sturdy wooden door, its small glass window offering a tantalizing glimpse of the warmth and comfort within.

Despite her shivers and apprehension, (Y/N) lifts a hand to knock, but just as she is about to knock, a sudden gust of frigid wind whips past her, sending a shiver down her spine and causing her to pause momentarily.

Would she be shunned here too?

Inside the circus building~

Satisfied with her training routine, Anne Wheeler, one of the performers in the circus, announces to her friends,

"Alright, alright, I think that's enough practice for today. We've worked hard, and the boss is away; let's party to our hard work!" Anne swings down from her hoop in the air, then perfectly lands on her feet and throws her hands in the air.

The rest of the circus performers cheer, excited to have fun on this blistering winter night.

"Hey Anne, do us a favor and get some drinks," Charles calls gaily.