Autopilot X Robot Reader •My Directive is you•

(No images or artwork were created by me and credit goes to the respectable owners.)

Requested by @FandomFox1

Character: Autopilot (the steering wheel robot)

From: The 2008 Disney & Pixar movie "Wall-E"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/c/o/m) = your choice of metal

(Y/N) = your name

(f/c) = favorite color

Pronouns for reader are gender-neutral
-------------------------------------------------

Present (Y/N)'s POV

Location: 18.2951° N, 65.8000° W, (Formerly El) Yunque National Forest, Puerto Rico

Military Time: 11:46

Outside environment temperature: 98c

Blazing desert sunlight beams onto my (y/c/o/m) metal body. Walking forward my hardware 'feet' sink a little while making it across the dried brittle sand. 'Blinking' with my eyelids to adjust the sight sensors in my camera 'eyes' I then gaze around at the landscape. There isn't much to gander at. There are no trees, no bushes, no water, no animals, no buildings, no nothing besides sand and dunes for miles. The only man-made objects are pieces of garbage that stick out of the sand or plastic bags caught in tumbleweeds that slowly roll with the heavy desert wind.

Using my internal database inside my 'head' for information the computer tells me how this area was once a rainforest. Looking around that's hard to believe but the computer motherboard relying on the information is always accurate. Also, my sensors pick up all the tree stumps buried under the thick layer of the sand I tread on top of. How frustrating, lumber workers cut down all the trees. They destroyed the entire ego system and for what? To create insignificant toothpicks for gluttonous humans.

My plan repeats over and over again in my head. That plan of mine is to destroy, kill, torture, or all the above any human that damages anything of nature. My metal lips turn into a wicked grin, part of me hoping that a human will test me. My circuits are itching to let out some of my rages on a filthy human.

The name my creators gave me was (Y/N)-E. I just go by (y/n) today. A little background on me is that I was the first "perfect" robot humanity built. A robot that had a strong external and internal body, that was highly educated with updated information provided by the iCloud along with that I am a self-learning and thinking robot. Most importantly and what humans found most dangerous is that I possess what is similar to human emotions.

The reason for me being built was to save the Earth. Released in the year 2083, I was to clean up humanity's mess along with saving the planet and all its inhabitants. I feel that I did a wondrous job doing what was possible. With my abilities, I stopped out of control man-made fires, floods, oil spills, did rescues, helped slow down the effects of global warming and climate change along with being a speaker and educator about the environment.