Thank You

I know authors notes are boring but please read this :,)

Guys, thank you. Thank you for reading this story and for being an amazing audience. I can't believe that I have finally ended this.

Are you guys getting emotional? Cause I know I am :((((((

I don't even know what to say XD

Almost 40k views and 1k likes later I.... I never knew you guys would enjoy this as much as you did.

Thank you so so much. Every like, comment and read always made my day.

But I do also know that I ended that with a LOT of unanswered questions. Now I'm not gonna do another QnA chapter but if you have questions about the story or about me go ahead and comment and I will be answering them!

One more thing. Did you guys like the interaction feel that I added in the story?

Yes :)))))

Or

No :(((((

I wanna know just incase I plan on making more books that have reader interactions ;)

Anyway I have a request for you guys. I'm not trying to be selfish or anything oh heck no but would you guys perhaps like to make some fanart of your favorite scenes in the book? I wanna try and add artwork around in the books because picture books are the best XD I will be making my own art to add around about my favorite scenes so that will be fun! If you do please let me know I'd love to see all your amazing talents!

ANYWAYSSSSS Once again thanks sooo much for reading! I'm honored to have such amazing people as my audience and I can't wait to write for you guys again!

And just for the memories I wish you all an AMAZING day/night/3am!!!!