2

Eda: A couple of years to be exact

Eda: A couple of years to be exact. I can't exactly give you all a number, but I know it has to be over four years now.

Sarah: You're like the Grunkle Stan of your universe.

Eda, shrugging: It is what it is, Kid.

Sarah: Not complaining though, this place is nice.

Eda: Thanks, designed it myself.

Sarah: Remind me to hit you up whenever I want to build myself a castle worthy of living in.

Eda: Mkay, just make sure to pay me when the job is done.

Sarah: Oh, I am, just remind me when we're finished.

Eda: Fine by me.

Luz, embarrassed: W-Well, that's quite a funny coincidence

Luz, embarrassed: W-Well, that's quite a funny coincidence. I'm actually bisexual, if you want to know what my sexuality is. My crush, on the other hand, will remain a secret until I feel comfortable revealing that to you all.

Willow: That's perfectly fine, Luz.

Gus: You can tell us when you feel comfortable telling us that information.

Luz: Aww, thanks guys.

Sarah, eating some popcorn: Well, turns out your student is bisexual.

Eda: I'm perfectly fine with Luz being bisexual. This isn't the older times where being gay or lesbian would most likely resolve in death, this is a new era, and I'm perfectly fine with the change that comes along with it.

Sarah: Wish my crackhead sister would understand that.

Eda: Trust me, she'll get used to how the world works eventually, that's all I have to say.

Sarah: I deadass bet you another ten bucks she has a crush on one of the Blight twins.

Eda: And I deadass bet you fifty bucks it's that Amity girl.

Sarah: Bet.

Eda: Bet.

King: Awh crap, here we go again.