1

Luz, practicing her spellcasting ((well more so or less she only knows how to do two spells)): Oh, it's great! Eda's a very good teacher, even though she does have some questionable methods and Kings history lessons on demons are quite fascinating...

Luz, practicing her spellcasting ((well more so or less she only knows how to do two spells)): Oh, it's great! Eda's a very good teacher, even though she does have some questionable methods and Kings history lessons on demons are quite fascinating if you ask me, especially the many types of demons there are in this world. As much as I love Eda and King teaching me, I'm looking forwards to going to Hexside to study with my friends!

Sarah, reading a book: Wow, I don't know what's better: This comment thread or Amitys diary.

Luz, blushing: You can't just go through Amitys stuff like that, Sarah!

Sarah, shrugging: It's easy to find her secret room in the library, accessing it isn't even the most challenging part.

Luz, embarrassed: Agreed.

Sarah: What an interesting question

Sarah: What an interesting question. Luz, who the hell do you like? Tell me!

Luz, blushing beet red: Uhhhhhhhhh, that's really none of your concern. I'm going to go see what Willow and Gus are doing, you stay here.

Sarah, shrugging: Fine by me, I don't give two shits.

Luz, exiting the house, embarrassed:

Eda, walking in the room: I take it as you two got onto the topic of crushes?

Sarah, nodding: She'll spill the beans in no time, trust me on that.

Eda, snorting: I bet you five bucks it's that Amity girl.

Sarah: I bet you ten bucks it's someone else.

Eda: Deal.

Sarah: Deal.