52

Willow: But I thought we were already important to the lore?

Gus: Well we sort of wasn't back then, but now we are thanks to William Afton adopting us.

Willow, nervously sweating: Now we have to watch our backs for the rest of the series

Gus, nodding: Should've seen that one coming from a mile away.

Willow: Agreed.
-

Kurogiri: Oh great, another thing I have to keep remembering

Kurogiri: Oh great, another thing I have to keep remembering. At least it's only five chapters...

Sarah: Oh god..

Luz, confused: What are you guys-

-insert a giant kangaroo crushing the owl house entirely-

Kurogiri, teleporting everyone out because of plot armor: That's what we were talking about.

Giant Kangaroo, staring at them all menacingly:

Luz, running away: I'M OUT OF HERE!

Sarah, teleporting alongside her adopted dad/author of the damn book: SAME HERE!
-
Eda: Ah yes, another day at the-WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Giant Kangaroo, charging directly at her:

Eda, entering harpy mode and flying off: I AM SO NOT DEALING WITH THIS SHIT TODAY!
-
-a few hours later-

Luz, laying there completely exhausted and bruised up: How does that kangaroo keep finding us?!?

Sarah: I don't know about you guys, but I sure had fun during the whole thing.

Eda: You were riding on the damn things back-

Sarah, grinning: You act like it's my first time dealing with one of those bastards.

Luz: Please teach us how to get rid of it!

Sarah: It's quite simple: call your awesome girlfriend.

Luz, blushing: I can't do that!

Sarah: I was gonna use her as bait, but since you're being so uncooperative...

-a few minutes later-

Luz, dangling from a rope as the kangaroo tries to attack her: SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Sarah, smirking: This is revenge for everyone calling me the least tolerable character in this book!

Eda: Well we weren't lying when we said that.

Sarah, glaring at her:

-a few seconds later-

Eda, dangling alongside Luz on the rope: I probably shouldn't have said that.

Luz, deadpanning: You think?

Sarah: Ah, this is going to be a very eventful two hours.....
-

Amity: I would, simply because she's my awesome girlfriend and she means the world to me

Luz, all bandaged up: Awww!

Gus: I would go to see what kind of cool gadgets are in the human realm.

Willow: And I would go to make sure Gus stays aliveZ

Gus, nodding: That too.

Eda: Wherever my kids go, I go too.

King: Same here. My family means the world to me.

Luz: Awe, that's so sweet!

King: Also I want to rule over the human realm as the supreme dictator, so there's that too.

Luz, deadpanned: Seen that coming a mile away.

Eda: Same here.

Sarah, walking into the now newly rebuilt owl house with a roasted kangaroo on a stick: Yeah, there's definitely more coming.

Luz, annoyed: Try not to use me and Eda as bait next time.

Sarah, grinning: We shall see...

Amity, Gus, and Willow, confused:

King, excited: Can't wait to see part two of this whole mess!

Luz, handing Amity some flowers as she glares at King coldly: Don't mention it.

Kurogiri: This is going to be a very interesting couple of chapters....
-

Bonus!

Everyone, sobbing at the newest Spider-Man movie:

(Not gonna spoil anything here cause I'm just that type of person)

Kurogiri, places a jinx on Hunter: Just had to do that before the chapter ends. Caprice everyone, caprice.