Discontinued

Yes, I'm officially discontinuing the book after two whole years of working on it.... But Kurogiri, why are you discontinuing the ask/dare book? Well my friends, it all has to do with a severe lack of motivation on my part..

     I created this ask/dare book back in 2020 when the pandemic was at its peak. This was around when the Owl House started to get popular.... Back then I was currently writing an (old and now deleted) Stevenil ask/dare and I was watching the show, right after the second or third episode I came up with the idea to create an ask/dare book based off the show.

     The book started off extremely well, with nearly daily uploads and people flooding my inboxes and notifications with comments and requests. It made me extremely happy that people were appreciating the book and the effort I put into writing it. I really did enjoy reading your requests and comments, I still do to this day.

     What really hindered my motivation for writing this book was when people started asking for the characters in the story (mainly Luz and Amity who are underaged) to do inappropriate things. It got quite bad to the point where I had to block a couple of accounts and delete their comments so that my underaged readers wouldn't have to read any of that traumatizing stuff...

     It really didn't help out my case much when I read comments asking (or in some cases begging) me to update this book. Anybody who's followed me throughout the years knows I suffer from both writers block and a lack of motivation, so when I see comments like those it makes me loose even more motivation and passion for writing the book. It's like all of the love for this has been sucked right out of me, along with my love for the fandom itself.

     So yes, I am officially discontinuing this book. It has been an amazing two years chatting with you guys and writing this book, but unfortunately all good things must come to an end...