Chapter 20

💚 23.04.2020 Happy Birthday Lee Jeno💚

"Y/n...please..."

„Y/n you don't know what this is about"
„Y/n you wouldn't understand"
„Y/n let us just discuss this out"

All those things they told me, i didn't care about that. "Then tell me what's up, c'mon tell me about it" I practically begged them.

They both looked at each other and sighed.
"You start?" Jungwoo asked him.

Lucas nodded "Well...I told you earlier about that story and actually all I can say is that they think we killed your mom and we shot the bullet, but your dad told us so."

"Well we didn't know about that you know?! The actual plan was to catch up the 5 men and 2 women if something went wrong and not kill them!"
Jungwoo argued.

"Mr. Park told us so, so I don't know, but he told us to do it like that!" Lucas said back.

Before the two argued again I said something "Hold up guys hold up a minute. This is probably a big misunderstanding as far as I understood...."

"Yea but why didn't they sign the contract? Like they still hurt humans" Jungwoo said.

"No we don't! At least we can stop if this would make it better for you!" Lucas told him.

"Yes this would make it a lot better!"

Lucas:"Okay!"
Jungwoo:"Okay!"
Me: "Okay?"

Is everything good again? I think so.

"I will take her home now" Jungwoo told him
"B-But no—" Lucas wanted to say
"Lucas it's okay c'mon" I said to him.

He sighed "Yea okay, see u soon princess"

I wanted to say goodbye to him but Jungwoo dragged me away..

"Jungwoo-"
"Let's go home"

And suddenly we were at the front door of the mansion. We went in and sat down the couch
"Y/n you really shouldn't always leave us and then come back again...we're all worried" Jungwoo told me, we were alone, the others didn't come back yet.

I know I caused them trouble... "I'm sorry jungwoo, I didn't meant to make you and the others worry..."
"Well it's okay but....will you be-" Jungwoo couldn't finish his sentence.

"Y/N UR HERE?" Haechan yelled through the room, Jungwoo and I jumped away from each other because we were quite close....

"Yes yes I'm here" I answered him.
"Oh damn y/n ur here thanks god" Jaehyun said.

"Y/N UR HEREEEEEE" Jeno ran to me and hugged me.
"Ay I was so worried when you weren't there anymore so suddenly"

"Yes I'm back, I'm here, I'm good" I convinced him.

Jungwoo looked quite disappointed from the interruption "aahh y'all are back, good to see you again" he smiled.

We had dinner together, Jeno ate something with us. We spent about 4h together till Jeno went home again.

The others slowly went to sleep

"So good night guys" Johnny said and left us alone.

Jungwoo and I sat on the couch again.
"Are you tired yet?" He asked me and I answered him "no, you?"
He also answered with no.

We had a little small talk before he said "I wanted to ask you something earlier..."

"Oh yea that, what was it about?"

"Y/n, I was so scared when Jeno was on the door and said you were gone...I didn't know if you were alright or not...ehm..I don't ever wanna lose you so...

will you be mine?"

————————————————————
Oh damn I am so shooked (sarcasm lmao snsjs)...mhmm I will end this story soon and yea the story could have been better, but thank you for the support and lovely comments ❤️

+ this story doesn't make any sense anymore and I am so sorry I didn't plan it at all actually, I was just kinda bored lmao djsjs but thank you for everything