Chapter 7

There was everyone, Taeyong, Johnny, Jungwoo, Mark,....

"Welcome Y/n" they screamed.

Jungwoo held a cake in his hands and there was "Welcome home y/n" written on it.

Your face lightened up, you were so happy, but also felt a bit weird, because that wasn't your home actually, you don't know these people, at least you don't know them anymore.

All of them came into your room and Jungwoo placed the cake on your desk.

Each of them hugged you, Jungwoo was the last one "I'm so glad to see you again"

You were happy, yet so confused.

What happened? Since when do I trust them? You thought.

But after all, you all celebrated happily.

They told you stories from the past and what you promised each of them.

You promised Taeyong that you'll always be by his side.

You promised Taeil that he'll always be your bigger brother.

You promised Johnny that he'll always be your choice for a piggyback ride.

You promised Haechan that he'll always be your sun.

You promised Winwin that you'll buy a car for him.

You promised Yuta that he'll always be important to you.

You promised Mark a kiss.

You promised Jaehyun that he'll always be your boy.

You promised Doyoung that you'll never forget him.

You promised Jungwoo that you'll marry him when  you're older.

You obviously broke some promises already.
But you were so precious to them and you still are.

"They were also some other vampires, the Qian Clan, they also played with you sometimes and also protected you like we did." Johnny told you.

You can't remember, but slowly you got the feeling of missing something.

"You know, I may can't remember well, but I missed you guys" you said smiling at them.
They smiled back to you brightly.

It's getting late, it was already 4 a.m.
"Uhm..
I think I'm gonna sleep now if that's ok." You said.

"Ofc that'a ok, sleep tight" Jungwoo told you.

The boys left your room and you changed into some comfy clothes.

You fell asleep fast.

Y/n poV
I were sitting on a bench with Taeyong.
at night.
"Ah y/n, you're already so big, you're 15 years old, I'm afraid you'll leave me soon." Taeyong said
"Don't ne afraid, I'll always be by your side, I promise" you said, giving Taeyong a smile.
"Y/n, you're too precious, never forget that"
He said hugging you.
Then everything blurred.
I blew out the candles on my birthday cake.
"Happy birthday y/n" my guest scream.
Then Taeil came to me "y/n, you're already 14 years old, I feel like my sister just grew a lot older" he laughed a bit and hugging me.
"Nah, I'll always be your little sister and your my big brother, promise right?"
"Promise"
Everything blurred again.
"Wooow, I'm so tall, taller than the world" I laughed, I was so happy. I felt like, I could reach the stars.
Johnny gave me a piggyback ride.
"You are, you're taller than me now and you're just seven years old" he laughed.
"I promise, I'll always chose you if I need a piggyback ride." I promised him.
Everything blurred.
I was sitting on a bench with Haechan.
It was cloudy and dark.
"I would be so scared of the dark right now, but I'm not, because my sun sits next to me" I smiled at Haechan.
"Aw y/n, 15 years old and still so cute" he ruffled my hair.
"So you promise me that I'll always be your only sun?" Haechan asked me. "Promise!"
Everything blurred.

——————————————————-
Hope you liked it and please don't forget to vote :)