Chapter 17

If you wanna continue with the story right away just skip this part.
So first of all...I'm so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated for 3 whole monthsssss
I just..I..ehm...I don't know what I was doing I-
but I'm so so sorry and I will just continue now, it's 5:21am where I live and I can't sleep and i don't have school at them moment because of the virus and yes...I will try to upload as often as possible :)

I will try to upload as often as possible :)

He started facing me and the others "guys..Chenle and Jisung are my brothers"

W-what did he just say?

Everyone looked shocked.
Jisung and Chenle also couldn't believe it. „A-Are you Minhyung?" Chenle asked him and Mark answered with „Yes...but I changed my name to Mark..."
Jisung and Chenle hugged Mark so tight, they probably missed him so much, as well as he missed them.
„But...what happened back then?" Doyoung asked.
The three let go of each other and Mark started telling his view of the story „16 years ago we three were in the car with our mom, but we had a bad car accident" he took a deep breath „my whole arm was bleeding and my vision wasn't clear anymore, I ran into the nearest Forrest...alone, I was confused and then I found you guys, I tried to look forward, because Jisung, Chenle and mom looked dead, they didn't make a single move anymore, I was sure they died..."

Jisung looked to Mark „Minh- Mark, we gotta tell you our story...we also don't know why she did it, but mom hid us in the forrest and we both were unconscious...we noticed how we changed and how we transformed into...vampires and since then, Chenle and I couldn't go back, since then we live in that forest"

"But wait- I didn't notice you two in the forest the last 16 year, even tho I also live here for 16 years?"
Mark looked confused.

"Well...most of the time we slept in a bush oopsie" Chenle answered his question.

"Y/n I think I have to thank you, without you I wouldn't have found my brothers yet, thank you so much" Mark thanked you.

"Oh I'm glad that I could help you, it's really good that you three found together again m, I'm so happy for you" you gave him a smile.

"We'll go now and spend some time together so....good night to y'all" Mark said.

Y/n pov
We all were going into different directions and I headed to the balcony of the mansion, I still wanted to see some stars.
I looked up to the stars and noticed a pair of hands on my waist from behind, I was kinda surprised when I felt the hands.
"Y/n we have to talk.." I heard Jungwoo whispering into my right ear.
I turned around and we were close...really close..
"I was so worried about you, do you know that?
I couldn't sleep well, I thought you might be deAD! The world isn't safe out there, especially not for you...your dad had many connections, way too many, you don't even know most of them"
He sounded kinda mad.
I didn't want him to worry so much, I mean...I was safe.
"But look, I was safe, I met my friend, my best friend, it was good that I saw the area.."
I tried to relax him.
"Y/n you don't understand, do you? You could die out there at any time...anywhere.." jungwoo looked worried once again.
"Jungwoo...I'm really sorry that I was absent for so long, I do understand that you were worried, but it's all fine now" I wanted to take his hand, but he already hugged me
"Of course everything is fine now, I will protect you with my life, I promised you something and I don't break promises, there are other things to break, but not promises."
He hugged me tighter than usually.
"We'll always be by your side y/n", he then kissed my forehead and went to his room.

W-what was that?
I touched my forehead, did he really..?
My cheeks got hotter and hotter
I think I need to go to sleep now.

I went to my room and changed my clothes.

I miss Jeno damn much right now...we actually saw each other every day back then in school...as far as I remember...it was fun, he made my day way better during school and we also had so much fun recently....I should visit him.

I will visit Jeno tomorrow, I'm already excited.
But for now, I will go to sleep.

————————————————————
Sooo that was chapter 17 lmao...I haven't written in a whILEEE, I'm so sorry if that chapter is shitty shitty, I still have to get into that story again...
But thank you for all the reads and votes and comments thank you thank you thank you ❤️
Well...as well as Y/n I will also go to sleep now, it'a 6am already aahhhhhh.