Chapter 13

Thank you for over 700 reads! ❤️

"You know what? You're really annoying, give y/n back and go home to your mommy and cry" XiaoJun said running towards us.

Taeil ran to his left and Winwin griped my arm and ran with me to his right.

Winwin and me ran a bit into a forrest, he hid me in a bush "stay here and be quiet, ok?" He told me, I nodded.

Now he was gone, probably helping Taeil.

I stayed here, in the bush, being quiet.

Taeil's poV
I ran to my left, and fell against the walls of their mansion, ouch.

XiaoJun was about to attack me, but I attacked back. Hendery was joining the fight, now I had to fight against both of them till Winwin comes back.

*poof poof bam ouch fight*

Hendery was about to hit me very bad, but Winwin punch him from the sides.

I wish we could kill them, but we promised Mr. Park to not harm them. We only did that, because we though they were doing the same, but they faked the contract. Such- argh.

We fought and fought.

Till the others were joining us, Jaehyun, Mark, Haechan,.... came and it was impossible for them to fight against the ten of us.

They noticed that real quickly and Hendery said "maybe you won this time, but next time we will beat your asses" then he disappeared.

We were giving high-five to each other,
"Wow, how was it?" Winwin asked the others.

"Oh, quite tiring, Ten got a lot stronger, hahah, but we won of course" Haechan told us.

Haechan's poV 40min ago
We couldn't fight in such a small room, so we went to the lobby.

The fight began.

I and Mark fought against YangYang, he was such little annoying kid.

Taeyong and Doyoung fought against Kun, Kun didn't seem easy.

Jungwoo and Yuta fought against Lucas, Jungwoo was so angry at Lucas, he knew Lucas liked y/n since they worked for her father. He never liked Lucas.

And Johnny and Jaehyun fought against Ten, even tho Ten is shorter than both of them, he trained hard for several years. He definitely isn't an easy one, but together we got through it.

It was a really tiring fight, Taeyong and Jungwoo got a but hurt, they had many bruises. The "only" one that got seriously hurt was Jaehyun.

Ten stabbed him with a knife into his arm, that knife was made out of pure silver, this is one of the only materials that can hurt us really badly.

Taeyong and Jaehyun went immediately home with Johnny.

Jungwoo wanted to stay to see y/n.
He liked her since that one day they were out together, at night obviously, but no one knows what happened, he just came home with a big smile and when we'd asked him what happened he only answered "love"

Pretty weird guy, huh?

Mark and I fought perfectly against Yangyang, in the end we tied him and the others up at some chairs.

Jungwoo'a poV -now
"Where is y/n?" i asked panicked.

"Oh, I hid her in a bush while I and Taeil were fighting" Winwin answered chilled but shy.

"Ok, just show me were she is" I smiled at him friendly.

"No problemo" he started walking into the forrest.

"Here, this was the bush" he said.

I looked into the bush, nothing and nobody.

"Winwin... she's not here" I said still calmly but a bit aggressive.

"What! What do you mean?" he said looking into the bush.

We started shouting her name.
"Y/N?" "Y/N!" "WHERE ARE YOU?"

No answer. But she can't be at the Qian Clan again, but what if?

We rushed to Kuns mansion again, we just kicked the door open and saw them in the lobby, talking about us, but we didn't care.

"Where's Y/n?" I yelled at them.

"What? You just took her, we don't know" Kun said quite annoyed.

"You liar, we don't have her either" Haechan said annoyed as well.

"WHAT? 1. I'm not a liar, 2. you don't know where she is? Like, our princess is out there with no protection? You know there are many killer-"

I cut Kun off.

"I know, and now excuse us, we have to find OUR girl" I hated it when he said y/n is their princess, she's mine and mine only.

Y/n's poV 20min ago

I hope they're ok.

I was still sitting in this bush. But I heard something. I held in my breath.

Something came near me. I shut my eyes.

I heard something and I felt a tap.
It was... a snout?

I opened my eyes and I saw a wolf.
I wanted to scream, but a hand covered my mouth.

"Shh" the boy said to me,

the boy that just was a wolf, is now a boy and- I-, you know, nevermind I thought.

The boy carried me away, still covering my mouth.

———————————————————
This chapter is a bit longer sorryyyyy heheh, anyways, I'd be really grateful if you vote for this chapter😊