Chapter 12

Thank you for over 500 reads! ❤️

He almost screamed Jungwoo's name, so everybody in this household could here it.

The others weren't slow, so all of them were here by now

Jungwoo stayed near the window, he didn't move because the others were standing at my door and it would be 6 against 1.

Winwins poV
What's taking him so long?

"I think something's not right" Johnny said from behind.

We were hiding behind a bush and looking at the window Jungwoo went through.

"Me too, I don't have a good feeling" Taeyong convinced.

I was worried about y/n, the Qian Clan isn't a good Clan at all, they are famous for doing bad things, we should've warned y/n earlier.

We only saw Jungwoos back through the window, ...oh, now we could see Kun as well.

"Go!" Mark screamed.

One by one we jumped through the window.
It was quiet uncomfortable, because the room wasn't that big.

Anyways, Kun and the others stepped a step back as we tried to protect y/n.

Y/n's poV
Everything was so fast.

One moment XiaoJun and the others stepped through my door and now I have Jaehyun and Yuta in front of me.

Taeil was next to me "don't worry, we will get you out of here" he told me.

I was so confused.

"What did you do to her?! You want to fight again?" Doyoung yelled at Kun and the others.

"Oh, a wHaT a sUrPriSe BUnny" Kun smirked.

"He's making fun of us" Doyoung looked at Kun with disgust.

They continue to argue, Winwin and Taeil tried to get me out, through the window.

We're finally outside, I took a deep breath, till I heard his voice.

"Funny, what were you trying to do?" I turned around.

Hendery's poV

I looked at y/n, but I only saw her, Taeil and Winwin whispering to each other.

"Ey, Jun" he didn't heard me.
I tapped his shoulder "Ey XiaoJuunnn"

"What?" He asked me annoyed. He was pretty angry, i guess he really wanted to hurt Mark for hurting him, uff. But anyways,

"I think y/n, Winwin and Taeil are trying to escape." I whispered to him.

"Oh you're right, let's go" he started running, I ran after him.

We were under the window by now and I was right, we saw y/n, Winwin and Taeil.

"Funny, what were you trying to do?" XiaoJun asked them with a smirk on his lips.

Y/n's poV
Oh no

"Don't ever Touch her again" Winwin looked deep into their eyes while standing in front of me, his back facing me.

Taeil was standing next to him.

"And what if we touch her again? You wanna kill us?" Hendery laughed.

"You know you can't" XiaoJun joined him laughing.

"But we could kill you if we want" Hendery took a step closer.

Why can they kill Winwin and the others, but Winwin and the others can't?

Winwin stayed quiet.

"You want to make the same mistake like years ago?" Taeil asked them loudly.

Both of them stopped.

"It was your fault! Mr. Park told you to not use guns!" XiaoJun said aggressively

"No, it was your fault! Mr. Park told you to only kill her!" Winwin said aggressively

What? Mr.Park? Do they mean my father? Park Chanyeol? (Authors note: I'm- yes, Park Chanyeol the father)

"If you wouldn't have used guns, y/n wouldn't have gotten hurt!" Hendery screamed furious.

"If you wouldn't have killed more people than her-" Taeil tried to be angry at them.

"What? What wouldn't have happen? Right, it doesn't matter that we killed those people, because they didn't matter!" Hendery defended himself and his other mates.

"-there wouldn't have been such a panick! Nobody would have took Haechans gun!" Taeil was angry.

"You know what? You're really annoying, give y/n back and go home to your mommy and cry" XiaoJun said running towards us.

———————————————————-
It's currently August 27,2019 (cause I'm writing some chapters rn) and I hope Jungwoo gets well soon 💚💚, I hope you liked it and if you did, i'd be happy if you'd vote for this chapter :)