Chapter 18

I will visit Jeno tomorrow, I'm already excited.
But for now, I will go to sleep.

I woke up at 6pm, quite early actually, the only one that was up as well was Taeyong.

„Oh good morning Taeyong, you're also up?"
I started the conversation.
„Uh eh yea, I just didn't sleep well, so I decided to make some breakfast" he answered me.
So we actually had a casual conversation and then I told him that I wanna visit Jeno...
„What? But y/n...you know that..well...you know what I mean" Taeyong got kinda worried.
„I told Jeno that I'll visit him again and I would really like to get to know him more, because I kinda forgot about him" I said to him

"What do you want to do? Y/n I told you yesterday that you won't leave this house and that you're not safe outside"
I turned around "Jungwoo...I will visit Jeno now"
""Y/n! Don't you understand? You are not safe out there" Jungwoo got maaaaaddd.
"You can't lock me up in this house! I can also protect myself, I love y'all and I will come back, just let me go for now!" I got mad as well
"No! You gotta stay inside and how do you protect yourself when a vampire comes and kidnaps you...agAIN? What would you do then? Huh? Punching them?"
"JUNGWOO NOTHING LITERALLY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN I'll just go down the forest to Jeno, it's not a long way" I had enough, I walked out the door "I'll be back in 3h" I yelled at then before I left.

So I walked down the forest to Jeno and pressed the doorbell as soon as I arrived at his house.
He opened the door and greeted me "Y/NNNN helLOO"
I hugged him "helLO jenoo"
"Come in come in" he told me.
Renjun just walked by with a girl...
"Oh hey y/n, this is Mei my girlfriend...we were just about to go outside to take a walk" Renjun was very chilled, his girlfriend shortly greeted me and then they walked away.

"Well, what do you wanna do y/n?" Jeno asked me.
"Mhh idk maybe we could go to our old school I thought" I smiled at him
"Hmm yes we could, but now I have a better idea" he proudly said.
I agreed and we went outside, "wait where's Jaemin?" I asked
"Oh right" then Jeno started yelling after Jaemin, Jaemin still didn't answer so Jeno decided to go into the house again and look after Jaemin.
I waited outside and guess what...

Lucas PoV
I was just walking around because Kun sent me to get something, I was so annoyed from him, why me? I was walking and walking and walking and couldn't find what he wanted, I was even mkre annoyed now.
But then oho
I saw y/n...and I started smiling

I decided to confuse and kinda scare her at first, so I walked from bush to bush to make some small noises.
When I heard someone else yelling her name I ran and took her with me...she was clearly shocked and scared lmao

Y/n POV
Why is that happening to me....agaiiin? F*ck, who is it this time? What did Jungwoo say again?
My kidnapper slowed down and.....tf Lucas?
"Lucas...what are u doing?" I asked him.
"I tried to safe you...you know it's not safe in this area" he looked worried.
"But I was safe! I was with Jeno, he was about to come back and you know it didn't end up well last time for you, so bring me back NOW!" I commanded him.
"Why? Don't you like my company?" He smirked.
"I can protect you from everything I swear, a pretty princess like you needs someone like me, c'mon" he also said.
I was so done with him, why is he doing that to me?
"Lucas, please bring me back now!"
"Hmm I don't know" he said.
"What you don't know?"
"I don't know where we are" he smiled damn bright and laughed a little.
"How- what? How does it come you don't know where we are? You also wanna go home soon I guess? Lucas what have you done?" Not gonna lie, I was annoyed.

Jeno PoV 30min ago
"Y/NNNNN JAEMIN IS IN HIS ROOM AND LISTENS TO MUSIC....Y/n? Y/N! Y/NNNNNNN? WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?"
I was screaming and searching every where till I smell something....a vampire was here...
I ran to the Kim Clan and wanted to see if she's there, because if not....I don't wanna know then.

I arrived at the Kim Clan and rang the doorbell, Jungwoo opened the door and started to speak right away "Y/N! You'll never do- what? Jeno? What are you doing here? Please no"
"She isn't here am I right?" I asked him.
"No, *sigh* we'll go and search her, EVERYONE COME HERE" he yelled to the others.
"Wait Jungwoo, let me come with you, I can help you to find her" I hold jungwoo on his shoulder
"Just go away, I don't want to see you" jungwoo said to me.
I stood at the door and hear how someone told jungwoo "Jungwoo...he could really be useful for us, c'mon" and then I heard a big sigh from Jungwoo "Fine!"
And so the door opened again "JEno, oh you're still standing here, come, help us"
And so I walked into their mansion and we started to make a plan together.

I hope she's alright....