Chapter 14

The boy carried me away, still covering my mouth.

He carried me through the forrest, till we came to house, in the middle of the forrest? Ok, I guess so.

We got into this house and he started shouting for someone. I just stayed quiet, the boy seemed quiet fit.

"Jaemin? Renjun?" he yelled.

"What?" Someone said annoyed while walking downstairs.

As soon as he saw me he started smiling.

"Oohhh"  the boy seemed happy?

"Jaemin, I found her" the boy said to Jaemin I think.

Another boy was came downstairs as well, I guess that's Renjun.

"Jeno, I'm so happy for you" Jaemin said hugging Jeno.

"Yea, but I don't know what to do." Jeno whispers to Jaemin, but I still heard it.

"Talk to her" Jaemin said.

So Jeno turned around. "So, I'm Jeno and this is Jaemin and Renjun" he introduced.

Jaemin and Renjun waved at me.

"Y/n?" Jeno asked me a bit unsure.
Why did he know my name?

"Uhm.. yes?" I said.

"She really is it" Jeno was so happy.

I didn't understand.

"How did you know my name? Do i know you??" I asked him.

He explained "you know, this might sound pretty weird, but I can't really remember my life since I was 16, I got found by Jaemin and Renjun in the woods, with bruises and wounds..."

he took a deep breath.

"..and just a few things around me, one of those things was a little box, a picture and a letter.
This letter was from you, saying how much you missed me, that you're worried and how school was going, so I don't know, but I felt weird while I read that, I remembered a bit, I remembered you in school uniform, so i guess we went to school together and when I saw you earlier, I had to take you with me, it isn't save in the forrest"

He finally took a break, I was confused, i looked at him closely if I may remember and I really remembered something.

*ring ring*
school ended and I headed toward the gates with Jeno.
We walked towards our favorite ice-cream shop, on the way we joked around and laughed a lot.
"What sort do you take?" I asked Jeno.
"I'll take vanilla if you take chocolate, deal?"
"Deal" i said and smiled at me with a cute eye-smile. Uff, i had a huge Crush on him, but he was my best friend. I had two crushes, Jeno and Jungwoo. One was with me by day, one by night.
After we ordered our ice cream we sat outside on a bench.
"Let me taste yours" Jeno said and licked on my ice cream. I blushed a bit.
"Mh, tastes nice" he smiled, "do you want some?" He asked, so I took lick of his ice cream as well "tasty" I said smiling at him.

"Jeno.." I whispered to myself.
"Yes?" Jeno asked confused.

"I- I also remember a bit, we were eating some ice cream together"