Chapter 2

(stream long flight, second slide, lul)

At first I laughed a bit, this has I be a joke, right?
I still took a few steps back till my back hit the door. God damnit, I hate walls.... and doors.

The boy next to me chuckled a bit and the boy that was standing spoke "where do you think you're going? Let's have a bit fun"

I was so god damnit scared. What should I do?
What are they planning to do? Am I gonna die?
I don't want to die yet.

The boy that was standing came closer to me, woah, that's really close, but I can't go anywhere.
I tried to defend myself a bit with my arms, but it was hopeless.

"Let us introduce ourselves.. I am Kim Jungwoo my dear, and these are my 9 fellows."

The boy that accompanied me into this room and was standing next to me introduced himself
"Hey, I'm Lee Donghyuck, but you can call me Haechan" then he winked at me.

Another boy said "Hello, I'm Moon Taeil, the oldest"

Then the boy next to Taeil said "uhm.. yea hi, I'm Kim Doyoung" he sounded pretty unbothered.

Another boy introduced himself "Hey darling, I'm Suh Johnny"

Then the next spoke "Hey, I'm Lee Taeyong"

"Hello, I'm Nakamoto Yuta" he gave me a little smile.

"I'm Jung Jaehyun" he gave me a big smile, you could even see his dimples, actually cute, if they wouldn't keep me in this house.

The next one, "Hi, uhm.. I'm Dong Sicheng, but you can also call me Winwin", oh wow, he seemed so innocent, but again, if they just wouldn't keep me in this house.

Now the last boy spoke "Hey, I'm Lee Mark" he didn't even look me in my eyes, he just stared to the ground.

Jungwoo spoke again, "now that you know all of us, we have to tell you a little secret...

... we're vampires"

I looked at them really confused. Vampires don't exist, right? So I laughed at them. What? Vampires? Hahahah.

But I guess that was wrong, the most of them looked at me with a death glare and I stopped laughing.

"Why were you laughing?" asked Jaehyun.
His smile was so cute earlier, what happened?

I didn't say anything.

"Now look, you're gonna stay here for some time, actually for a long time." Jungwoo said right into my face.

I simply said "no"

He looked at me like I made a joke, no no no,
like I was a joke.

"Did I asked for your opinion?"

I whispered a quiet "no"

He seemed a bit annoyed from my quiet voice, but he accepted it. "Good girl, and now,.."

————————————-
Ok, this was the Second chapter, hope you like it and please don't forget to vote if you liked it :)