Chapter 3

He seemed a bit annoyed from my quiet voice, but he accepted it. "Good girl, and now,.."

"..Yuta will show you around"

Yuta made some big eyes "why me?"
He simply answered "because I said so"
Yuta looked a bit down, but gave me a lil' smile (again).

He then stood up and showed me that I should follow him.

He showed me around.
"So, this is the hallway"
"There is the bathroom"
"Here we have the kitchen"
"The dining room"
"..."

The house was so big, it really was a mansion.

Then we went upstairs, this floor was full of bedrooms. He showed me which bedroom belongs to whom. But he also mentioned "Never go in one of our rooms" he seemed pretty serious.

One room was left at the end of the floor.
"This will be your room"

I thanked him for showing me around, Yuta was actually really nice. He didn't seem like he would want to hurt me.

Finally some time alone. I just wanted to get my phone to call help. I already planned this since the beginning.

I just got my phone,

but someone interrupted me. It was Taeyong "Hey, dinners rea- oh wait, you can't have this"
Then he took my phone away "Hey!"
He just giggled.
What's wrong with humani- they aren't humans, ok nevermind.

"Come to the dining room, dinner's ready" he smiled.

Ok, I'll just make a hunger protest.
"I'm not hungry", in this moment my stomach made some sounds.

Taeyong just looked at me questionable.
"Ok, I don't want to eat!"

He looked annoyed, "fine.", then he left my room.

Time passed. It was already 11 p.m.
I was a bit tired. I wanted to go to sleep, but someone knocked on my door.

I sighed. "Come in"

It was Winwin.

"Hey- oh, you already wanted to sleep? I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to disturb you" he looked at me with soft eyes. He looked so innocent.

"No no, it's ok, but what do you want?" I asked nicely.

"Mh, I just was a bit worried because you didn't eat earlier, so I brought you some food"

I was really hungry, like really really hungry. So I looked at the food with big eyes.

"Taeyong cooked and his food is delicious, believe me."

Taeyong can cook?

Winwin came to my bed, "can I have a seat?"
I nodded.

"Here you go" he gave me the food, a fork and a knife. I don't really know what it was, but it seemed like vegetables with noodles and yea, it was super delicious.

"Why do you even cook? I thought you only drink blood" I asked winwin while eating.

"I mean, we're thirsty for blood, not hungry.
We still have to eat some normal food"

I chuckled a bit, I didn't know that. Winwin got a bit flustered by my chuckled. Aww, he's too precious.

We talked for awhile and he explained me some things, then I asked him "Why am I even here?"
He sighed and was ready to answer.

——————————————————
Ok, chapter three finished! Hope you liked it and please don't forget to vote if you liked it :)