Chapter 1

"Master!! Don't do it!! We can still fight!!"
A man clad in armour yelled at the glowing figure floating above.

The glowing figure suddenly turned and looked down at his 7 disciples, ones he found and raised like his own children, tears brimmed the corners of his eyes as he gave a bright smile as the glowing became brighter.

"Master!!!" The shouts drowned out by the humming of the growing spell being cast.

With one final breath, the person titled "Master" released the spell, a spell he created. It was powerful, enough to wipe out the entire world to dust. He condensed it and pointed it in a specific direction, toward the staggering demon king.

A flash of bright light, seen throughout the world, making the occupants of said world shield their eyes from the brightness.

The demon king was powerful, it took all of them to reduce him to this state. One by one they exhausted themselves in the battle and collapsed to the ground, some barely standing.

The deemed "Master" stepped up and released all remaining mana in his body and released it in a condensed form directed at the demon king.

The disciples shielded their eyes from the blinding light, as it died down they uncovered their eyes one by one.
All that was left was an enormous hole in the ground, the demon king and their master nowhere to be seen.

The world rejoiced that day, the threat to humanity gone without a trace, as well as strong and powerful heroes who became known around the world. All was at peace once again.

The 7 heroes that remained had a day dedicated to them as well as an extravagant party held for their return. The entire world had a festival that day.
They were praised for their efforts and given gifts and rewards worthy of their feat.

And up until now, where 10 years have past, people still talk about the war. How the demons almost won, and how the heroes appeared all too sudden and took down the enemies, and to how the heroes defeated the demon king.

The world knew about the 7 heroes as well as the one who they called "Master".
The person who gave up his life to save the world.

People talked about how the heroes' master would look like, what his powers were, what his personality was. There were all sorts of speculations and rumors about said master, but none would truly know apart from the disciples.

The disciples, although spread throughout the world, remain connected through a bond. A bond with their master.

They knew what he looked like, they knew his personality, they knew the kindness in their Master's heart. For he took all of them in when no one would.

All the disciples went through a tough life, either being beat up in the slums of a country, or being sold as a slave from one auction to another.

Everyone of his disciples were children which no one wanted, no one cared for, until they met him.

Their master, liked to travel around the world. He was a kind hearted man, although can become quite cunning and manipulative in certain circumstances.

He had long flowing silver hair, reaching past his bum, accompanied by round large pale blue eyes. For a man his age, he sure didn't look like it.

Their master lived for a long time, that they were sure of, since he spoke of stories in olden times as if he had witnessed it first hand.

They never knew his real age though, since the man would just lift a finger to his lips and say, "Secret!" accompanied by a wink, which left the disciples exasperated, as the man chuckled.