Seventeen • Every Second, Every Hour

Quick A/N: suicidal thoughts and a little bit of mental torture will be in this chapter. Also, this update might be short.

Also, quick shout-out to MakaylaFlores3 for some of the ideas in this chapter ! she's amazing and you should go follow her

~•~•~•~

August 30, 2018

•°•°•°•

~~~

Bayley

I slowly awoke, my head spinning and a groan escaped my lips. My body was in terrible agony and I feel someone patting my cheek, saying something.

"Hey Bay Bay, you're awake now. Are you ready for some fun?" It sounded like Naomi?

My eyes barely opened and I honestly didn't know if I was even awake yet.

Was I dreaming?

"Huh?" I moaned out, feeling horrible.

"It's okay, it's okay... Just calm down a little bit." Naomi spoke as I felt the ropes around my wrists loosen up a little bit.

I finally blinked a little bit, before opening my eyes, which hurt.

Naomi was untying me?

Why?

"Naomi, what are you doing?" I asked out in a low, tired voice.

She shushed me softly and grabbed the middle of my shirt, which was already ripped. She then began to slowly slip it off my body, which left me only now in my bra.

I hardly realized, way too out of it at the moment. I whined softly, wanting to lay down and sleep, my body and head hurting awfully.

Naomi then whispered, "Put this on."

I could barely see, my vision still a little bit fuzzy from the torment that happened last night.

As I blinked, I saw a white tee shirt being placed on my body.

Naomi then picked me up and laid me on the ground. My lip quivered as I continued struggling to get a sense of what was happening.

Naomi then slipped off my pants.

I shivered as my bare thighs and legs touched the cold concrete. My eyes opened a bit and I moaned gently in uncomfort.

"Stay still, it's going to be okay." I felt Naomi pull of my underwear and then that's when panic mode came inside of me.

"Stop..." I protested weakly.

Naomi ignored me and suddenly, I felt her slide a new pair of underwear on me. "We need to get you dressed." She insisted as I felt a pair of baggy jeans slide onto my legs.

"Where are we going..." I breathed out, confused more than ever.

Naomi then covered my mouth with her hand. "Less talk, chill out." She ordered, sitting me up.

"Alright Bayley, c'mon."

Naomi then turned me over as my face came in contact with the cold floor of the basement.

I then felt her grab my arms and pull them behind me. Before I could get a clue on what was happening, I felt my wrists being restrained, as well as both my ankles.