Ten • A RAW Woman (part one)

~•~•~•~

August 19, 2018

•°•°•°•

Bayley

Today is the day...

The day that'll change everything

6:30 AM

I glanced up, staring at the view outside of the car window. Tons of thoughts flooded my mind as the sunrise hit my eyes.

 Tons of thoughts flooded my mind as the sunrise hit my eyes

"Are you ready, Bay?"

I looked up at Sasha, who was driving me to a training place in Boston, Massachusetts, her home town. Ironically, it's the place she went to train at during her high school years.

Also you're probably wondering why I'm with Sasha considering she wasn't granted the day off by Stephanie McMahon.

Quick answer, Sasha requested the day off from Triple H to help me train.

"Again, thank you so much for doing this, Sash." I said softly as she glanced at me from looking at the road. "Anytime Bay."

I smiled as I reached over and turned on the radio.

Highway to Hell by AC/DC was playing and immediately a bright smirk formed on my lips. When I was a little girl, my mom always played this on her record player.

"I'm on the highway to hell!" I sang as Sasha laughed.

"You're such a goof, Bay." Sasha giggled as she playfully smacked my arm. I giggled back at Sasha and said, "Don't hate Banks."

Sasha rolled her eyes and focused herself back on the road.

I smiled and grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket. I heard a beep and I unlocked my phone.

First thing I saw was a missed call from Charlotte.

Sasha looked over at me and grinned. "You better call Queenie back before she gets mad. Bayley you should know that Queens do get impatient." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes and connected my phone to Sasha's Bluetooth.

The phone began ringing and Sasha said, "Bay, have you spoke with Becky at all?"

I shook my head. "Haven't talked to her since yesterday night after our little argument."

Sasha frowned. "Why not?" She asked, glancing at me.