Eighteen • Becky's Breakdown

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Becky

"I'm sorry, Becky."

My blood boiled as I tried my best not to punch Stephanie McMahon right in the face.

Currently, she's suspending me for a week for shoving Nia. On top of that, she is making me to a therapist to talk about what happened to Bayley.

Angrily, I got up from the chair and headed for the door.

"You're not sorry."

(A/N: Pretend this isn't in a ring)

"Have a nice life."

Upon exiting Stephanie's office before I could give her a chance to explain, I saw Nia come out of Hunter's office.

I debated if I should attack her.

I mean, I'm already suspended.

What do I have to lose?

"Hey, you dope!"

I shouted at Nia as she turned around and faced me.

"Oh, hey Becky." She greeted with a sour face. I gladly returned the facial expression back as my eyes glared at her with hatred and anger.

Before I could respond, action happened.

Nia charged at me, shoving me across the goddamn hall and making me fall right on my ass.

"Hey!"

I heard the security guards coming to us, but before they could separate us, I charged back and Nia and raised my fist in the air; making sure it found it's target on her stupid face.

(A/N: Pretend this isn't in a ring and ignore the fact that Naomi is in the clip too lmao *her braids*)

However, Nia being as powerful as she is, shoved me away with one hand as I fell to the ground.

I tried lunging got her again, but this time it failed.