Nineteen • Tears of an Angel

~•~•~•~

September 2, 2018

•°•°•°•

Narrator

The typical morning sunrise in New York shined over the state

The typical morning sunrise in New York shined over the state. It's beauty could be argued as New York holding the best sunrises and sunsets.

However, in other places, it's beauty could be just a distraction.

Bayley Martinez sat tied up in her chair as she yawned, exhausted from everything she's been put through.

Since Brock and Sable decided it was fair, they opened the storage room door and for the first time in days, Bayley looked up at the sunrise with tears in her eyes.

Normally, when Bayley looked at the beautiful sunrises, she was with the person she loved most, Becky Lynch.

"You enjoy it?" Brock asked the girl, examining the tears that ran down her bruised, but soft cheeks.

"Ye-Yes," Bayley stuttered.

Brock looked at the hostage and let a sigh out. He was never a man that showed emotion or remorse, but he felt sorry for Bayley. The torment she has been put through made him feel rather crappy, since he was apart of the brutal crime.

Sable, who was cooking breakfast inside of the home she shares with her husband Brock, sighed at the glorious sunrise.

Like her husband, she felt guilty for keeping Bayley there, but refused to complain at all. The last thing that she needed was to hear Alexa or get shot in the middle of the night by that little crazy woman.

"Kid, do you want some breakfast?"

Bayley nodded at the offer from Brock Lensar, starving more than ever.

It's been awhile since Bayley has had a decent meal. Sure, Brock and Sable give her little things like muffins or a banana, but those are just to satisfy her basic needs.