Six • The Challenge

The Next Day - August 13, 2018

•°•°•°•

Becky

I woke up as the bright sunlight shined I've my eyes. I blinked a few times, before turning over to see Bayley.

That's when a small smirk crept onto my lips.

Last night was fun...

I rolled over and wrapped my arm around Bayley. I kissed her ear softly and whispered, "Bay it's time to get up."

Bayley rolled over to face me and yawned. "What time is it?"

I looked at the wall clock and saw it was ten o'clock in the morning.

"It's ten, Bay." I answered her.

Bayley groaned as I hugged her softly. "Becks... I'm sleepy." Bayley groaned. I giggled at her cuteness and rested my head on hers.

"So... What do you want to do today lass?" I asked.

Bayley then opened her eyes and peeked at me. "Maybe go on our first date?" She suggested with a small smile. I then smiled too.

"I'd like a lot."

Bayley then sat up and huffed.

"When are we going to tell the others about this?" She asked me as I sighed. "How about today? If you don't mind, what if we meet up with them for dinner tonight? It wouldn't be the worst idea." I suggested with a shrug.

Bayley nodded and then stood up and yawned again. "Do you want me to grab us breakfast?" Bayley asked me as she looked at herself in my wall mirror.

I got off of my bed and walked over to Bayley, standing behind her and wrapping my arms softly around her waist.

"Sounds great love." I said, softly kissing the side of her neck.

Bayley giggled which made me blush a little. "Alright well then I should go get showered and get ready. Do you want to come with me?" She asked.

I nodded, "Sure."

Bayley smiled. "Go get ready."

With that, Bayley left to her room and I limped to my dressers so I could pick an outfit.

~~~

Bayley

Wow... Becky Lynch is officially my girlfriend.

After last night, I felt a whole new level of love for Becky. I was completely in love with her now and she's my girl.

I grabbed my outfit which was black skinny jeans and a cropped Hugger t-shirt. I slipped my red matching boots on and fixed my side ponytail.

I decided to apply a little bit of makeup so I didn't look that ugly.

"There we go." I mumbled as I applied my eyeshadow.

After finishing my eyeshadow, I applied my lip gloss and that's all I did. I checked my appearance one last time before leaving the bathroom.

"Not horrible." I mumbled.