35

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍
we're just a bunch of teenagers, we can't handle this

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍we're just a bunch of teenagers, we can't handle this

HOPE SAT ON her bed, staring at the wall across from her. Her eyes were wide open, dull, and she seemed to be in her head. And then, she was gasping loudly, clawing at her throat, feeling like she was choking on something dry. She scrambled off of her bed and ran toward the bathroom, and ran over to the sink. But, as soon as she reached the sink, the choking stopped, she was just left gasping for air.

In the reflection on the mirror that sat on the wall behind her sink, was her. But it didn't look like her.

No, this her was broken.

Her auburn colored hair seemed to be a shade darker because of the dirt and oil that now clung to her hair because of the lack of a show in over forty-eight hours. There was dark purple circles under her eyes, and her skin seemed to be a shade lighter, making her look pale.

It's been over forty-eight hours since Stiles went missing from the hospital and over forty-eight hours since they realized that he was possessed by a demon.

Hope hasn't been doing well. She has been spending very waking moment trying to do locator spells, but there seems to be a barrier, much like Jeniffer's, but stronger. And whenever she tried to do the spell she did before where she saw, heard, and felt his pain, all she heard was whispering voices and saw a glowing green light before being pushed back into her body in her bedroom.

The Nogitsune was definitely strong mentally, which made an obstacle for the tribrid who was more than desperate to get her Stiles back.

And not only was Stiles possessed and missing, but Isaac was in the hospital due to electrical burns that he received after saving her life. She was about to land in the electrified water, but he had jumped in, grabbed her, and pushed her out of harms way, only to get stung and knocked unconscious.

So, not only did she blame herself for not finding Stiles, she blames herself for Isaac's wounds.

"Hey, Hope?" Scott's voice sounded from the other side of her bedroom door.

Closing her eyes, Hope walked out of her bathroom and into her bedroom, waiting to hear some sort of disappointed for not locating Stiles. Deep down, she knew that Scott and the others didn't blame her, but she is so used to everyone depending on her in her old universe and being upset when she couldn't find a solution.

"Mom is going to take us by the hospital to check in on Isaac before school. Are you ready?" His voice was soft and full of concern, which was a given. She was a wreck and there was nothing anyone could do to help her.