15

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍
though she be little, she is fierce

THEY STOOD IN the boy's locker room as Noah Stilinski talked to them

THEY STOOD IN the boy's locker room as Noah Stilinski talked to them. "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson."

Not only was Jackson dead, Stiles was missing, Gerard had control over the Kanima, and Allison had gone rouge.

"I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means — oh, hell, I don't know what that means. Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him—"

"We'll call you," Isaac assured the worries father, his voice soft.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him," Scott said softly, none of them wanting to come to the worst possible conclusion.

"Yeah," Stilinski agreed, his voice quivering. "I'll see you, okay?" He walked away, his brows furrowed deeply in worry

The three teens stood huddled together in front of Stiles' locker, waiting for the rest of the team to finish and exit the locker room. They needed to break into Stiles' locker. Hope needed something of his to do the locator spell, and Scott wanted to try and sniff him out if it didn't work. But, they couldn't do that if everyone was still around.

"McCall," Finstock's voice called out, the lacrosse coach approaching the three of them. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

Scott nodded, "Yeah, I know, Coach."

Hope looked around at all the other boys, biting her lip, really trying to not snap and yell at them to leave.

Finstock's continued, "I mean, I — I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we — I need you on the team. Get your grades back up." 

Scott nodded, and firmly answered, "I will." 

"I know," Finstock replied, backing away from the three of them. 

During the time Finstock had been speaking to Scott, the remaining players managed to exit the locker room fairly quickly, making it easier for the trio to get into Stiles' locker. 

"Is that everyone?"

Isaac took a step forward, watching as Finstock exited the locker room. "I think so."