30

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃
i will never turn my back on the people who need me

STILES WAS RUNNING through the rough terrain, leaves crunching and roots snapping under his feet as he ran through the cold night air

STILES WAS RUNNING through the rough terrain, leaves crunching and roots snapping under his feet as he ran through the cold night air. He stumbled around trees and over rocks, trying to find his friends who had abandoned him to run after the coyote.

All of a sudden, his body went crashing into a much smaller one, and because of his speed, they went crashing to the ground.

Stiles screamed in fright, hope and then his eyes locked into wide blue ones, and he relaxed.

"Stiles?" Hope raised a brow at the boy who was on top of her. His thigh was between her legs, and pressed against her crotch, and his hands were placed on the ground on either side of her face. She chewed on her lip and looked into his hazel eyes.

Stiles breathed out, his chest grazed her breasts which were covered in a shirt and jacket. His adams-apple bobbed up and down as he swallowed thickly, his brain just now realizing the position they were in.

"Dude!" Scott exclaimed as he approached them, his eyes wide at the sight in front of him. "Get off of her!"

That seemed to snap Stiles out of the daze he was in, and he scrambled off of Hope with reddened cheeks, and his pants tightening. "Oh, um, yeah.... sorry."

Hope blushes furiously as she stood up, dusting off the leaves that now clung to her jacket. "It's... it's fine." It really wasn't because now, she had this feeling in her lower stomach, and she just realized that she didn't want to leave Stiles' presence.

Stiles looked between Hope and Stiles before he snapped his fingers and said, "I think I found something."

Hope gathered herself and stood tall. "So did we."

And with that, Stiles was back tracking with Scott and Hope in tow, trying to contain the dirty thoughts that now filled his mind with Hope.

They had approached a cave like structure in a hole through a hill.

Stiles crouched down in front of the rock opening, shining his flashlight within the space. He then crawled in, Scott and Hope had been quick to follow.

Hope had paused though, glancing behind her. Something the back of her mind was screaming at her not to go in there, that it was wrong to invade the coyote's den. But they were trying to help Stiles' dad solve one more case while he still held the title as Sheriff.

As it turned out, Agent McCall, Scott's father, had been assigned to investigate Sheriff Stilinski — searching for good enough reasons to have him impeached.