The Stripper & Harry Styles

Enjoy!

 I think this is one of my favorite chapters!

 The Stripper & Harry Styles.

   ~~Harry's POV

   I held her hand as tears flew down her face, "Stop looking at me like that."  She said pushing my face, forcing me to look the other way.  I stared at her with a smile.  "Look at you like what?"  I winked at her and she blushed, she started acting alot more flirty lately. 

  Does she like me back?

I chuckled, she wouldn't.  She's not like other girls, like I said before.

  She doesn't care that I'm 'Harry Styles'  she doesn't care i'm famous. 

  And that seriously turns me on.

   "Like that!"  she giggled, I smiled at her.  She looked at me for a moment without saying anything, I stared into her eyes,  They were glossy, but they were saying something.  But I couldn't read it, like it was foreign script.  "Lets eat something, I'm starving!"  Niall screamed, I snapped my eyes away from Angela's and stared at Niall.  He gave me a dissaproving look, but I brushed him off.

  "Alright! I'll make you guys something to eat!"  Angela said sitting up wiping away left over tears, "You can't do that."  Liam said standing up now too, "Why not?  Think of it as something nice, since you guys sang to me."  she brushed Liam off and walked towards the kitchen. 

  "Now, shoo! Let me cook!"  "Yea! Let the girl cook!"  Niall said, "Is it alright if we bring guests for you to cook for as well?"  Louis asked raising an eyebrow.  "Sure, the more the merrior right?" She said grabbing different things from the fridge.

  Zayn and Louis picked up their phones walking into a different room, I bet they were going to call Perrie, and Eleanor. 

  I walked to the kitchen, standing behind her.  I watched her for a bit, she looked so focused, she stared at me then stopped.  "Harry, go do something else."  She said pointing to the exit of the Kitchen, I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pushed her against me.  I dug my face into her neck breathing in her mouth watering scent.  "Why would I want to do that?"  She didn't respond, instead she wrapped her arms around my neck.  Immidietly I leaned in, her lips meeting mine. 

   Her lips were soft, and they moved with mine in such a gentle way.  My tongue slid across her bottom lip, she didn't hesitate to open her mouth.  Already with that, she made me feel dizzy.  She pulled away, immidietly wanting me to lean in for more.  But she had a smile on her face, and she winked.  She closed her eyes, and leaned in.  I did too, but my lips didn't meet hers.  Instead, I felt her lips at the corner of mine.  She brought herself up, and I felt her hot breath on my ear. 

  "Harry..."  She whispered, I didn't respond.  Instead I tried to make sure she didn't feel the erection that I was getting.  "Get out so I can finish."  She said, she pulled back giggling.  She turned around and fumbled with the stove again, not looking back.  I stood there staring at her.  No, She can't do that to me!

  I grabbed her by the waist again, flipping her away from the stove, and against the wall.  She stared at me with wide eyes, I pressed my body against her, leaving no space inbetween us.  She closed her eyes, I pressed my lips against hers.  But pulled back as soon as she kissed back, she opened her eyes confused.  All I did was wink, I kissed the spot right under her ear, and she muffled a moan, I bit her earlobe, watching her as she shut her eyes closed, biting her bottom lip.

   She looks turned on...

  With that, I let her go and walked towards the couch plopping down and watching tv.  I tried not to laugh.