The stripper & Harry Styles

Loving the feedback! (: 

Chapter 5

The Stripper & Harry Styles.

      ~~Angela's P.O.V~~

          I sat in between Harry and Danielle, I really liked her.   She was so easy to talk to, and she was a really funny girl, she would tell me funny stories about the time she spends with the boys, I liked Eleanor too, she was probably the sweetest person I know, "Alright girls, get out of the car" we giggled at Harry's annoyed voice.  We got out of the car and my jaw dropped at the house in front of me.

   "You guys live here?" I said breathe less, "Nope! we are renting the rock on the pavement over there" I playfully glared at Zayn while the rest of them started cracking up.  "You're sarcasm was not appreciated" I muttered.

     We entered the house and I tried hard to keep my jaw from falling off, I followed them to a living room or a movie room 

I couldn't tell!  There was a huge, and let me tell you huge is an understatement.  Anyways, a huge tv that took the whole wall! I mean it wasn't even like a wall, it was just a tv, then there was a really big couch, like 700 people could probably fit on it, I noticed the popcorn machine in the corner of the room along with a soda machine, and a candy machine.  "This is our movie room!" I stared around in awe, "How can you afford this? and this house! it's huge!" they all chuckled and looked at each other in the eyes like they knew something I didn't.  I bit my lip and took a seat  next to Liam and Harry.  Niall hasn't muttered a word and he looked slightly pissed, I bit my lip hoping that it wasn't because of me.  

  "So lads! what you wanna watch?" Louis said jumping up and looking at a huge movie collection, "TOY STORY!" Liam shouted next to me, clutching my ear I gave him a look with one eyebrow raised.    "No! I swear, you made us watch that so many times, I know every God damn line there is in all 3 the movies!" Niall said, I chuckled, "So I heard you like Toy Story" I whispered to him, he shot me a playful glare and I giggled.

     "A scary movie!!!" Harry yelled holding onto my arm, Louis nodded and put on in, "Perrie is coming in a bit!" I heard Zayn say excited, "Who's she?" i asked and again with the stupid confused faces.  "She's Zayn's loverrr!" Louis chooed.  Zayn punched in on his shoulder, "Ouch" The lights flicked off, and I layed my head down on Harry's shoulder, I don't know why.  But it felt right.

     I watched the whole movie without feeling the slightest bit scared, I smiled at parts and I was actually excited.  The boys, and the girls gave me weird looks, I ignored them.  The movie ended and the lights flickered back on and you heard the groans.  

   "THE LIGHT!" Louis shouted, I giggled.  "You said that in the video diary!" Niall said, "What video diaries? what? oh Harry care to explain about what happened today at the strip club?" The boys exchanged looks and Harry looked sort of nervous.  

    "Erm...Well you know" he started and I rolled my eyes, "great explination Harry, you know I understood all of it" Liam chuckled next to me, I looked out the window and saw it was dark, "Sh-" I was cut off by Louis's hand on my mouth "OOOO!!! YOU WERE ABOUT TO S AY THE 'S' WORD!!!" he shouted, I had to pry his hand off my mouth and I started shaking, what if she hurt herself?  What if she's hungry? "Sorry guys I really have to go!" I muttered jumping up and running out of the room, I heard footsteps behind me and before I could open the door I heard Harry's british accent.

  "Why do you have to go so soon?" I sighed, "Because I have uh" I paused thinking of something fast, "School tomorrow! yea, I have to s-study" I said stammering.  "You're lying to me" I bit my bottom lip and tapped my foot wanting to just escape and go back home.  "I'm sorry Harry I can't tell you, I won't tell you but I really need to go" I said quickly, he walked out the front door, but then he stopped looking back.  "You going to stay there? Or are you going to come?" I walked out slowly and confused, "Uh Harry wha-" "I'm driving you" He said inturrupting me, he sounded slightly annoyed and I followed him quietly into the car.