The Stripper & Harry Styles.

Haha I bought one of those Varisty jackets or however you spell it(; & I dressed up like Zayn today ;D 

Anyways, I don't even like the story anymore, is it just me or is it preditable? I don't know if it's because I'm writing it or blahh! Let me know! Anyways here is this chapter! 

The Stripper & Harry Styles.

 ~~Angela's P.O.V

  "Angela?" Turning my gaze to the enterance I froze up.  Normal girls would faint on the spot, but me? I felt mad.  Mad that he bothered to look for me, mad that he found me, mad that he was here.  But mad that he took so long.

     The rest of the boys came in and I stood there, not knowing what to do.. They didn't hear me sing did they? What were they doing here? "Were you the one singing?" I heard Liam say.

  Of course they heard me.

  "No."

Yes.

  None of them looked like they believed me, I felt like screaming and throwing the microphone on the ground.  Why was I so angry?

  "You're the only one here." Niall said looking surprised.  But I didn't dare look at Harry, instead I inspected their shoes, they were perfectly clean and looked like they just been bought.

  "Don't lie to us, you know what? Come with us." Harry said pulling his hands out of his pockets, what? He thinks I will just go to him?  I crossed my arms and stood there stubornly.

   "Come on" Harry said raising an eyebrow.  Shaking my head, and standing there I let out a breath.  "I have things to do" 

 No I don't.

  "Yea? Like what?" Harry said smiling now.

  Keep testing me Harry...

   Just keep testing me....

  "Like feed birds at the park, and I-I have to.." Thinking of a lie to say I didn't get a chance soon feeling rough hands around my waist I felt myself being lifted up.  Zayn taking my hands, and Liam my feet.

  Of course Niall wouldn't want to touch me.

  Probably thinks Im a dirty skank, I don't blame him.

  Harry stood by my side, slightly annoyed I huffed.  "Now are you going to come with us?" I shook my head but regretted it instantly.

   I felt his hands wiggle itself around my stomach, bursting into a fit of giggles I started screaming and trying to move but Zayn and Liam had tight grasps on me and didn't let me fall.  So I looked like a retarded worm swirming around.

  "OKAY!! OKAY! I WILL GO!" I screamed out, his hands dropped to his side and he had a big grin on his face.