The stripper & Harry Styles

Here's the next chapter!

All Rights Reserved

chapter 2

The Stripper & Harry Styles

        "Bye Joey!" I said as I walked out the door, I looked down at myself and felt so much more comfortable in skinny Jeans and a long sleeved top.

 fully covered.

        I couldn't stop thinking about that Harry guy, why did his name sound so familiar? I shrugged it off and continued walking towards the graveyard.  I made way to the similar path and finally sat down in front of the grave, I traced my fingers across the words I have read thousands of times.

   R.I.P

 Christopher Rodriguez

 proud father and loving husband,

you will be missed.

    I choked back tears, I didn't want to cry.  Not in front of him,

  "Hey daddy, how you've been?" I whispered,

no response.

   "Mom is only getting worse and worse everyday, I guess she doesn't know how to handle your death." I let out a small sigh.

   "My job is okay, I hate it and i'm disgusted with myself, but right now it's the only thing keeping the roof on our house."

   I looked around and noticed the sky was looking grey,

  "well daddy it's going to rain I guess, I have to go.  bye daddy love you"

  My voice broke slightly but I didn't care, I stood up and brushed some dead grass off my pants.  I started walking to the way home.

  - I closed the front door to the house tip toeing to the kitchen in case mom was sleeping, "Angela? is that you?" I heard her voice call out in the small apartment.  "Yes, mother." I opened the fridge seeing it empty, I sighed and opened the cabinet door to the pantry and saw it was empty too. 

  Guess I'm going to the supermarket.

     "Mom I'll be back, I have to go food shopping." I said picking up my phone and house keys.  I heard no response and went out, it was drizzling slightly and I regretted not bringing a jacket.  I ran towards the local supermarket and opened the doors feeling slightly cold as the cold air in the store surrounds me.  

   grabbing a little cart I walked over to the snack area and started looking at different kinds of snacks, before I knew it I was on the floor. 

  What the hell? Did I just bump into a wall?

  I soon realized it was a person, I jumped up without looking at who I ran into.

  "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I'm a little clumsy at times and well y-" I started rambling but got cut off but a low chuckle, but let me tell you.

It was a really sexy chuckle...

  I looked up and found myself staring into a familiar pair of green eyes.

  My eyes widened in shock.  "Hey you're the girl wh-" he started but I put my hand on his mouth, "Please don't say it." He nodded and I took my hand from his mouth, "so what are you doing here?"

  I let out a laugh, "What normal people do here, you know...Shop?" his cheeks turned slightly pink, which I found was cute.  "erm, yea sorry" I chuckled "Don't worry about it" I let out a small smile,

  "you look really erm different" he said looking me up and down, I smirked "yea, because i'm not caked in make-up and I'm actually wearing clothes." he looked in thought for a little bit, "You look like you don't really enjoy being a you know" he said, and that's when I realized his british accent, it suited him.  "Because I don't." He looked confused but left it at that, "Harry!" I heard another male's voice call out, and a tall guy with brown eyes and light brown hair sort of swept to the side came out behind him.

     "Did you get Niall's pringles?" I hear him say, and he had a British accent too, what the hell? does everyone have a British accent but me? Who is he anyway? And who's Niall? "No, sorry mate I was a little busy" Harry said looking sheepish.

     The other guy looked at me and smiled, "Hi my name is Liam" I gave him a smile too, "I'm Angela" "I like that name...hmm Angela" I stood there not knowing what to say so I decided to go.

   "Well good to see you again Harry, and Nice to meet you Liam but I have to go sorry" I said and turned around.  But I was stopped with Harry's hand on my shoulder, I turned back around giving him an expecting look.  "Do you want to hang out? You could meet some of my other friends"' I gave him a small smile, "Sorry Harry first of all I don't know you, and second I need to buy these groceries for my mom" The guy Liam looked shocked that I said no, and Harry looked sort of sad but tried not to show it, "oh okay, but can I have your number?" I chuckled, "first a lap dance, and now my number? hmm" I chuckled and he looked uncomfortable, "sike I'm playing here you go" I said writing it down on a piece of paper I found.  "alright well bye!" I said before heading over to the cashier.

  ~~HARRY'S POV~~

I watched her walk away and she didn't look back, she really doesn't know who I am.  I thought that at first she was joking but I see that she was serious.  I looked at Liam who was confused, he opened his mouth, "Lap dance? huh? She said no to you? please explain to me" he said and I ran a hand through my hair, "Well you know the strip club I went to a couple of hours ago?" he nodded waiting for me to go on.  "Well she was one of the strippers there...And she sort of gave me a lap dance" he looked at me wide eyed. "She doesn't look like a stripper or anything though?" I sighed "I know, I don't know why she is one though is she doesn't even like it." he chuckled and shook his head, "well let's get home we have a busy day tomorrow."

_________________________

Well everybody.  There's chapter 2 of this story, hope you liked it !

 please comment feedback, and vote and fan! (: