The Stripper & Harry Styles

Sorry for the wait!

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE BOTTOM IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.

  The Stripper & Harry Styles.

~~Angela's P.O.V

     "We've been singing for an hour an a half, can we go already?" Niall complained into the mic.  I yawned sitting on a scratchy old seat for an hour an a half listening to people sing gets tiring.  "One more song boys, then you could leave."  With a groan the boys nodded, but not Harry.

  He had a weird glint in his eye, glancing at me then back into the microphone.

    "shut the door, turn the lights off.  I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your touch, I wanna lay beside you." Liam started and they guys looked bored, like they weren't in the mood to sing.  

 "If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time..." 

  I mumbled this song as if I actually knew it.  But I've never heard it before.  

  It was a meaningful song, I listened to it silently and too soon the song ended, "Alright boys, tomorrow we are recording new album! 'Take me Home' " the guys smiled and hi-fived eachother, They all got out of the recording studio, and Harry came over me taking my hand and pulling me up.

  Walking over to the lady he smiled and pushed me forward, what is he doing?  "Can you listen to her sing? She has an amazing voice, strong, smooth, and just perfect.  Just listen one song please? Trust me, it's worth it."  Realising what Harry just said my eyes widened. 

  "No, you don't have to, I sing horrible actually" I said trying to avoid singing in front of the boys again.  She let out a grin.  "Go ahead, I'd love to hear it." she gave me a look, I bet the only reason she said yes was to see me squirm! 

  "Sorry! I sing horrible can't, I *Cough* have a raspy throat" Harry rolled his eyes, "No, you don'tnow go!" He said pushing me in then shutting the door behind me.

  Rude much? 

   Why is he making me do this? I haven't sang in front of anyone since Daddy.

   "I have nothing to sing" I muttered knowing they could hear me.  "Anything.  Sing anything."

  Nodding I closed my eyes, immidietly knowing what song to sing.

 Hesitating slightly I picked up the headset thing and slipped it on bringing myself closer to the mic I closed my eyes and just let it out.

  Like daddy taught me to.

  "Honey, honey

I can see the stars all the way from hereCan't you see the glow on the window pane?I can feel the sun whenever you're nearEvery time you touch me I just melt awayNow everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear" 

  With a pause I smiled still keeping my eyes closed.

   But I know(It's gonna take a little work)Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my fearsAnd finally you put me firstBaby it's you.You're the one I love.You're the one I need.You're the only one I see.Come on baby it's you.You're the one that gives your all.You're the one I can always call.When I need you make everything stop.Finally you put my love on top

  I couldn't help the smile, it just always glued on my face when I sang.  I tried sounding cheerful but I couldn't tell, I didn't care.

  I felt the familiar exciting feeling at the pit of my stomach when I sang, contining with the song I  decided to let myself loose.